The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When they can make good sandwiches on a consistent basis. :awesome:
That's a funny quesetion!
Maybe most girls tend to be women at 18
Dependand on life exeperiences im 19 and male but dont consider myself an adult yet....
Once they have sex with me. :flutter:
Broderss
Defloration.

Must be a fair amount of 14 year old women in the UK then :eek:
I don't think it can really be defined by age, just by the point at which you feel confident and self-assured enough to regard yourself as a woman, rather than a girl. I wouldn't class myself as a woman yet, for example, because I'm still far too immature :yes:
When they stop slutting about.
kiwigirl
Guys think they're men at 18? What a joke!

:rofl:
kat2pult
I've heard quite a few males refer to theirselves as "men" once they hit the age of 18

I could never do something like that. :no:
Depends on the circumstances and maturity. A lot of the 20yo+ girls I know are very much girls still.
I don't honestly know whether I'm a woman or not, I suppose I am.

Also, there isn't a specific day when it suddenly switches for most people, it's a gradual process of growing and yadda yadda yadda.
When they take the initiative to cook, clean and strip as required.
when gary glitter loses interest
Reply 32
I voted 20-21 because I know I won't feel like a woman when I'm 18/19. I'll probably feel like a woman when I've finished uni, got a job and have responsibility :frown:
Well people still refer to me as "that girl", but then again my Granny goes to bingo and refers to her mates as "the girls".. it's not the same for women I don't think. Youthfulness is valued in women more than it is in men, who tend to value maturity a lot more.
When she realises there's more to life than getting dolled up and pulling Italian waiters. In this respect, some are born women :wink:
Reply 35
When they've reached a certain level of maturity.
toasteh
Always, eh?

Duh!
Psychologically, in the West, it is around 25.
I'm going to be a little kid forever, I'm that immature. I still have all the maturity of a 3 month old foetus. I've come a long way. :biggrin: But when you become miserable and boring, then you're a "woman". If you're sensible and mature then you're a "lady". I never want to be a "woman". Eugh *shudders*.
Daniiel
I suppose it'll be when they move into the kitchen full time.:awesome:

This

Latest

Trending

Trending