The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I feel I'm te best of both genders. I can understand the male and females reasons to life.. I guess it's a talent. people tend to always take advice from me as they want to know how the other is feeling or what not so yeahh, I'm kind of a love guru mainly :wink:
Reply 21
I am a guy, and feel like a guy.

Cars and action films and football and sex and stuff!!!
I'd say I'm probably more 'male' really, in that I don't/can't talk about emotions or how I feel (although I can sort it all out in my head, I just cant put it into words) and find it hard to know how to react to people who are upset, most of how I react to people I think I have got from watching and copying people, rather than acting impulsively to put my arms round someone or say comforting things. I myself cry fairly frequently but I would never want people to see me upset, I think some women are all "look how upset you have made me, you horrible person *over dramatic weeping*" I'd rather just go and hide somewhere until I feel better.
Although perhaps a bit unfair to say these are 'male' traits, perhaps they are more like slight autistic tendencies...
Male. :sexface:

Unless being a Sex And The City fan makes me a female. Does it? :unsure:
concubine
I'm so man that even my brain has a dick.

dickhead :p:
According to some people on this thread it seems that if you don't fit the squealing over-enthusiastic somewhat irrational and emotional stereotype of a girl then you identify more with (the more positively described) male characteristics. I identify strongly with being a confident young woman though according to this thread I mainly share the traits described as more "male". Silly really! :smile:
are any of the men going to say female? no, because thats well gay lulz.
I'm pleasantly surprised by the lack of stupid responses in this thread.

I don't really feel like I'm either, but the matter does not concern me.
Reply 28
Man all the way
I don't feel like I identify with either gender :dontknow:
Reply 30
I consider myself to be female, but most of my friends are male and I tend to get on better with males :]
Reply 31
I consider myself female. However, for the most part I don't present myself in the typical 'feminine' way, I have short hair, I dont wear really girly dresses and skirts and stuff, and I enjoy sports. Some people would consider me to be a 'soft butch'. I believe there are many ways to be feminine and just because I don't subscribe to societies traditional values doesnt mean Im not female. Life can be very difficult for those who genuinely don't identify with their biological gender.
I'm just meeeee :h:
yeh......

in exactly the same way I am a particular species
Reply 34
i'm very girly but sometimes can be a bit boyish, like if i'm with boy mates and a hot girl walks past, i'll be all male about it LMAO, maybe i'm just a dyke, oh well
Reply 35
matthew93
dickhead :p:

:toofunny:
Reply 36
KTpie
I guess i feel female - because society has conditioned me that way.

Why do you ask OP?

I ask because I find people's responses interesting. Whether people feel they conform with gender roles or not.
I find it interesting that so many girls on this thread claim to be a mix of both, whilst most of the guys are insistent on their manliness.

Maybe there are some qualities which should be considered as general human traits, as oppose to solely gender based traits.

I'd say I'm rather feminine, but because I can sometimes be unempathetic, inappropriate wrt my comments, and crude, some would say I have a man brain... Meh, I go 'Aww' instinctively whenever I see a baby or a small furry animal, and I think that tells us all we need to know :wink:
Whichever sex allows you to make less of an effort over your hair.
Reply 39
Clearly, if any guy says they relate more to girls then they are a fag

Latest

Trending

Trending