The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

History-Student
He's not a footballer, he's a rapper that uses football as a day-job and no one noticed.

I can live with players who engage their brain when playing football, even if they fluff their lines every so often. But players like Walcott, Wright-Phillips and Babel frustrate me enormously.
If the Babel and Riera deals go through, I'd like to see Arda Turan at Anfield.
Reply 222
white_haired_wizard
I can live with players who engage their brain when playing football, even if they fluff their lines every so often. But players like Walcott, Wright-Phillips and Babel frustrate me enormously.

do these two rap as well ?
uer23
do these two rap as well ?

they're black so I'm guessing so.
Reply 224
Babel is a rapper? That's news to me. I like Babel. I like probably every Liverpool player. It's such a pity that Xabi Alonso has left the club :frown:
autobusas
Babel is a rapper? That's news to me. I like Babel. I like probably every Liverpool player. It's such a pity that Xabi Alonso has left the club :frown:

You like Itandje?
Reply 226
ChrisWilliams
You like Itandje?

Who's Itandje? I have never seen him playing :eek3:
Scumbag goalkeeper.
autobusas
Who's Itandje? I have never seen him playing :eek3:

He's a nobody who's played a handful of games in goal but i still on the books of the club and thus a Liverpool player. He is also a massive, massive t*sser who thought the right thing to do AT rememberance service of the 20th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster was to laugh and crack jokes until he was told to shut the **** up by people senior to him.
Reply 229
ChrisWilliams
He's a nobody who's played a handful of games in goal but i still on the books of the club and thus a Liverpool player. He is also a massive, massive t*sser who thought the right thing to do AT rememberance service of the 20th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster was to laugh and crack jokes until he was told to shut the **** up by people senior to him.

Oh. This is sad. I wish he went to Madrid instead of Xabi.
autobusas
Oh. This is sad. I wish he went to Madrid instead of Xabi.

Still like every Liverpool player?
Reply 231
ChrisWilliams
Still like every Liverpool player?

Most of them! Well, at least all of those who played during 2008/2009 season.
Macedonian side Rabotnicki in the Europa league qualifier.
Reply 233
I don't want Bridge. Hopefully those rumours aren't true.
Deshi
I don't want Bridge. Hopefully those rumours aren't true.

I'd take him for 5mil.
I don't see a problem with Bridge. After all, are we going to get anyone better in with the money we're offering?
I want you to want Bridge. So over rated.
Reply 237
I'd have Insua over Bridge. Just don't rate Bridge tbh, and don't like him :nothing:

He didn't have a much better season than Insua tbh.
Also, Insua's 21 and still developing his game, is nowhere near the finished article and has so much promise. It's insane that we've sold him.
ChrisWilliams
Also, Insua's 21 and still developing his game, is nowhere near the finished article and has so much promise. It's insane that we've sold him.

Enter ******** Purslow, stage right.

I dont think Insua will become a world beater but this season he gained so much experience (which I think hindered him short term, but will have helped long term) and some other team will get the benefit of this instead of us.

Latest