The Student Room Group
Margaret Thatcher
For the comedy factor only, of course!

Reply 2
I piss myself everytime I'm flicking channels and some girl is shaking her arse or bouncing up and down on nothing, does make me giggle slightly.
Reply 3
Almost as good as the 10-minute previews :wink:
Do they still do those? :lol:
Reply 4
Kool.
Reply 5
Oh Maggie! :teehee:
Reply 6
yes for the comedy only :ninja:
i phone them every night
THRASHx
Almost as good as the 10-minute previews :wink:
Do they still do those? :lol:

Channel 470 on Virgin, not that i ever watch it, just it's right above Film Four so i accidently land it it every now and then.
No one likes babestation, it's so ****. Maybe if you couldn't see their stupid faces. Then there's the bending over and excessive jiggling.

Ha, or the V to the lips and the "licking out" face. Ridiculous, I pity those who are turned on.

Or the blowjay gesture which is laughable, tut, I remember all this from coming home from nights out and it would always be on the tv in the kitchen, it's depressing.
Do you think they would hire me?
Wish you guys would just back the **** off ripping on those girls. Fact is yeah they're real people and you shouldn't take the piss out of them for doing their jobs. They make people feel good, why is that such a big deal? Some of those girls got me through some pretty heavy ****. So please stop insulting them as it's getting me down just knowing that you don't like the girls in my life just stop please.
Reply 12
You're a tad too old I'd think.
Reply 13
Margaret Thatcher loves watching Babestation. Great! :thumbsup:
Reply 14
Babestation :sogood:
:sexface:
Reply 16
Channels like Babestation should change their age restriction.

Under 12's only!

It's for horny young kids!
I'm 46 and I still get kicks out of it
Reply 18
The-Real-One
For the comedy factor only, of course!

I'm loving the sig pic :rolleyes:
Ladipidoo
Kool.

You're probably watching it right now.

Latest