The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

just looks like a website quickly put together with loads of advertisements for businesses...

its a bit pap in all honesty.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I don't like the first animation :frown:
Reply 3
twistedheaven
just looks like a website quickly put together with loads of advertisements for businesses...

its a bit pap in all honesty.

My sentiments exactly! The only content I can find is for 'The Sausage Bar'. You should have put a little thought into it before posting a like here, because now we're all going your site. No matter how many pop-ups we get telling us to bookmark it.

Want to know where to go, where to eat, what to do? Ask around. Could start here, if you want to.
Reply 4
That p1ssing music on the first page scared me silly...
Reply 5
Acidedge
My sentiments exactly! The only content I can find is for 'The Sausage Bar'. You should have put a little thought into it before posting a like here, because now we're all going your site. No matter how many pop-ups we get telling us to bookmark it.

Want to know where to go, where to eat, what to do? Ask around. Could start here, if you want to.

Perhaps you could help me with a couple of pressing questions I have?

1) What are the best seafood and Italian resturats in Nottingham?
2) Where is the Bar Revolution?
Reply 6
Ricci

1a) Not sure about seafood reataurants this far inland, and seafood's not my thing. Dunno about dedicated seafood restaurants, but I'm sure you can get good seafood in Notts. Have a Google. The BBC made a good selection of restaurants, seafood or otherwise, here.

1b) What's your budget? I hear good things about La Vecchia Romagna (112 Derby Road). Zizzi's on King's Street is OK too... but I'm happy enough with the value at Bella Italia, formly Bella Pasta. Theres the one on Angel Row and a new one at the Corner House. Too many pizza places to mention. (Amigo's all the way)!

2. Revolution in Nottingham, see map.
Reply 7
Ricci

The Skinny Sumo does great sushi, which is kinda seafood!
Reply 8
Juno
The Skinny Sumo does great sushi, which is kinda seafood!

it is definitely a great restaurant, i would reccommend it to anyone.
Reply 9
juueru_chou
it is definitely a great restaurant, i would reccommend it to anyone.

Are you stalking me, or just confused and think you're going to Nottingham uni?
Jesus, what an awful site. I must admit that I closed it after about five seconds because of the blaring music.
It doesn't inspire me I must say.
Reply 12
Thanks for your comments. Some were more helpful than others - the music is definately going to disappear!! Any other constructive suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Reply 13
Yep - that music is the perfect thing to get people running OFF the site! I didn't last 3 seconds, sorry but that music freaked me out!

Add on the fact that I've just finished watching Perfect Blue... doesn't help! :rolleyes:
Reply 14
I don't even want to go to the site as i don't want to subject myself to this music :biggrin:
eh?
Reply 16
Me neither, and im at work, I dont want bad music blaring.

But im up for going on it at some point
Reply 17
irisng
Yep - that music is the perfect thing to get people running OFF the site! I didn't last 3 seconds, sorry but that music freaked me out!

Add on the fact that I've just finished watching Perfect Blue... doesn't help! :rolleyes:

:eek: Have you joined my anime society then?!
You have an anime society? Oh man! I am part-way through monster at the minute. It's awesome!
Reply 19
i cant afford manga.

anyone know www.gaiaonline.com ??

I'm one of the founding members, but ive given up on it a bit now.

Latest

Trending

Trending