The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Five Easy Pieces last night, so I could use the video for something else. Apart from realising about ten minutes in that I'd seen it before but couldn't remember anything that happened, it was good, sort of On The Road without the energy.
Reply 61
At the cinema: P&P. On dvd, 'Saved!' - soooo funny... American teen movie sterotype characters (secretly gay boyfriend, prom queen, pregnant teenager), but set in a happy-clappy high school. I haven't laughed so hard for ages!
Reply 62
The Land of the dead....not a very good movie.....
Reply 63
finding neverland.
I cried. Enjoyed it a lot, though it's not my kind of movie.
Reply 64
I wanted to see that movie but didn't got the chance to watch it at the cinema....
Reply 65
you should,it's lovely:smile:
Reply 66
i just watched miss congeniality 2 on dvd - and i'll probably watch closer or hitch tomorrow!!!
Reply 67
alex_ramsay
At the cinema: P&P. On dvd, 'Saved!' - soooo funny... American teen movie sterotype characters (secretly gay boyfriend, prom queen, pregnant teenager), but set in a happy-clappy high school. I haven't laughed so hard for ages!

yeah i saw that one - very christian!!! - gets anoying after a while!
The Recruit - Colin Farell and Al Pacino work quite well together actually

ollie :biggrin:
Reply 69
Charlie and the chocolate factory (month or two ago)
Reply 70
I Heart Huckabees...Interesting because it was so different. I liked the music too. :smile:
Reply 71
Animal House :cool:
TOGA!TOGA!TOGA!TOGA!
Cinema - The wedding crashers, very funny.

Home - A clockwork Orange, as good as the book, shame it was the edited version. :frown:
Reply 73
Lxg:d
'The 40 Year Old Virgin'. Too long and too girly!
Reply 75
High Fidelity
Sin City.... so much different to what I thought it'd be! Enjoyed it though :smile:
Reply 77
Citizen Kane.
Now i'm watching Deep Blue Sea. From one extreme to the other :rolleyes:
Reply 78
Fiddler On The Roof! It was great! I'm directing a production of it in December, so I was researching.... :rolleyes:
Reply 79
Four brothers! It was really good!

Latest