The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The Romantic Englishman, with Glenda Jackson & Michael Caine. Have mixed feelings about it. 6/10
Tamara Drewe - 8.9/10
realllly enjoyed this, very well written imo
Thread is about to close....
Reply 9983
The Expendables
Zombieland: 6.5/10

I'm a fan of Shaun of the Dead so thought I would give this a shot. It's practically the same film (romcom with zombies) except it's Hollywood. It does produce a few laughs, and it features an appearance from a certain someone from Ghostbusters :smile: (good times). But the story was very bland, with half the movie showing the characters simply driving across America in a post-apocalyptic zombie wasteland.
Back to the Future :yeah:

Classic film. It's rare that a film so in tune with its time can feel so fresh. Even rarer that it actually makes it better.
(edited 13 years ago)
Inception 10/10 - maybe being a bit generous, 9/10 overall.
New thread here

Champagne Supernova

Thread is nearly over. Mind closing this one?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9988
Isometrix
Zombieland: 6.5/10

Oh, God :eek:
I saw it in the cinema. I was with my friends who were laughing all the time but I was bored and couldn't wait the end of the movie :biggrin:
Didn't like it at all.

In last few days...

The young Victoria
Love story about young Victoria who becomes queen at age 18.
♥♥

Virgin territory
Some comedy. It's actually parody about love, sex, mangood.
I didn't have fun while watching it :biggrin:

Ask the dust
Love story with Colin Farrell and Selma Hayek. I've bought it only because of them. It sounded promisingly but I didn't like it :biggrin:

Remember me
I was disappointed because of using 9/11 motif.
I can't believe they still use it to earn some money.
Pattinson's love to his sister is realy cute and makes me wish I had a brother like him :o:

The Bridges Of Madison County
All of my friends adore this movie and cry every time they see it so I decided to see it.
I didn't like it so much and I didn't cry :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
S-man10
New thread here

Thread is nearly over. Mind closing this one?

Sure, locked.

I've also edited your OP in that thread to include a link to this old thread. Also stickied that thread and destickied this.
Champagne Supernova
Sure, locked.

I've also edited your OP in that thread to include a link to this old thread. Also stickied that thread and destickied this.

Last post. Thanks CS.
Why won't this thread lock...:rant: