The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No one deserves to die not even Mr Moat I cryied when he died hes a human being.
Reply 41
Ilikesandwiches
Thats not even raoul moatly funny. :ahee:

LOL

But seriously, I don't get sympathy. Whether or not he asked for help or whatever, he still shot 3 people and killed one. Nothing changes that fact.
gildartz
she sounds like a dumbass. Glad Ian Collins owned this idiot.

i watched the vid and that ian bloke couldnt own ****
another jumped up pumped up little middle class prick
Reply 43
I don't like what she's saying, what she's done (I found the group disgusting) and I don't like my impression of her, but it's her opinion and she's entitled to it.

It's certainly not the first time a murderer has been glorified for his unlaw escapades against the police, take the case of Harry Roberts who commited the Sheperd's Bush murders - shot 3 police men. His name was even chanted at football grounds towards the police.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shepherd%27s_Bush_Murders

edit: typo, clarification
Yer terry he didnt let her speak and kept trying to put words in her mouth. At the end of the day she made the group thousands of people joined.
Reply 45
Ilikesandwiches

LOL!! :biggrin:
This goes to show, that ignorant proles should definitely NOT be entitled to such stupid "opinions".
Reply 47
terry mccann
i watched the vid and that ian bloke couldnt own ****
another jumped up pumped up little middle class prick

to be honest, he did completely destroy her stupid argument and showed how much of an idiot she was (however apparant that may have been regardless)
Sylar2010
Yer terry he didnt let her speak and kept trying to put words in her mouth. At the end of the day she made the group thousands of people joined.

exactly mate
thousands of ppl cant be wrong no matter how many times we get called scum by snobby *****
Reply 49
If you have not seen it, watch Thursday's Question Time on the iPlayer - http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00t37hk/Question_Time_15_07_2010/

George Galloway makes a very good point about this. 12mins, 20 secs.
Reply 50
Ilikesandwiches

Saw that on facebook
terry mccann
pathetic spoilt little middle class daddys girl sponging off her parents:mad:

She's basically supporting a murderer, who was evading the police, that doesn't make her a hero/good person at all. Her and her supporters are all chavs that have vendettas against police, hmm I wonder why.
gildartz
to be honest, he did completely destroy her stupid argument and showed how much of an idiot she was (however apparant that may have been regardless)

wot you mean he wouldnt let her talk or nowt bet he feels like a proper big man now dont he
**** off
RIP MOATY
kpwxx
LOL

But seriously, I don't get sympathy. Whether or not he asked for help or whatever, he still shot 3 people and killed one. Nothing changes that fact.

No nothing changes the fact that he was a bad person in the end but we as a nation should take responsiballity for this I mean we have a nation where people can get so upset and go and do this + he was supposdly abused etc and needed help poor guy i dont condone what he did but i feel where all to blame.
xnatalie01x
She's basically supporting a murderer, who was evading the police, that doesn't make her a hero/good person at all. Her and her supporters are all chavs that have vendettas against police, hmm I wonder why.

ye i wonder why eh, maybe because the coppers are murdering scum who are no better than the ppl they lock up, they killed john charles de menezes and ian tomlinson AND NOT ONE OF THEM GOT LOCKED UP FOR IT? THEY BULLY AND TERRORISE PEOPLE DAY IN DAY OUT, AND NO ONE CAN DO OWT ABOUT IT, WHO ARE THE REAL SCUM NOW EH?
terry mccann
exactly mate
thousands of ppl cant be wrong no matter how many times we get called scum by snobby *****

Im not supporting him for shooting people but e given the life had i feel sorry for him and i dont like some snobby middle class people trashing so called chavs on here, not everyone has the money to go to uni or the same situations you do!!!!
she sounds inbred
Dan1992
i would. it would be funny. very funny.

well why dont you go and get it done then big man? :smile:
terry mccann
ye i wonder why eh, maybe because the coppers are murdering scum who are no better than the ppl they lock up, they killed john charles de menezes and ian tomlinson AND NOT ONE OF THEM GOT LOCKED UP FOR IT? THEY BULLY AND TERRORISE PEOPLE DAY IN DAY OUT, AND NO ONE CAN DO OWT ABOUT IT, WHO ARE THE REAL SCUM NOW EH?

This problem could be solved by doing something very simple, instead of telling the police to **** off because they're arresting you, how about you stop breaking laws and acting anti-social towards the general public?
Doyle&TheFourFathers
she sounds inbred

i bet you look and sound like ben from big brother
get gone

Latest

Trending

Trending