The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

'Don't let the bastards grind you down'
Easier said than done but hey
Reply 21
King_Blumpkins
Last time i heard them:
I got kicked out of Sixth Form(they were playing in the common room on the radio before my head of year showed up to ask me to come to his office for a little talk on my performance and lack of enthusiasm for the course)

I generally had a bad day at College(they were playing one of their songs on my automatic radio alarm)

And some douche was playing them in the hospital when I got news my grandfather passed away.

Yikes :/
Mm_Minty
Yikes :/

No wonder I loathe them.
Reply 23
King_Blumpkins

Try to make it back home before 2am on a night out, because nothing good happens after 2am(stolen from HIMYM, but it is indeed true).

Fried chicken/kebabs/sex and afterparties.
Just 4 reasons why you're wrong.
My philosophy is don't **** with the planet, animals or other people unless you need to and if you do need to it had better be a damned good reason.
Reply 25
Schmokie Dragon
My philosophy is don't **** with the planet, animals or other people unless you need to and if you do need to it had better be a damned good reason.

Well that would mean life would be extremely dull.
d0mz

Exactly, ******* with animals is part of my daily routine.
Reply 27
explosions hurt
Exactly, ******* with animals is part of my daily routine.

That's not what I mean. But I do like to **** about with my cats.

Like, if we didnt **** around with the environment, nothing would ever get built. If we didnt **** around with people, nothing would ever get solved and everyone would just hold all their feelings in. If we didnt **** around with animals, no medical products would ever be tested and we'd all probably die.
It's better to be the hammer than the anvil.
Reply 29
Mm_Minty
what, so SFG means the apocalypse for you? XD
I swear everyone on TSR hates them except for me XD

Although I get the same with deja vu, whenever I have that sense of being here before I usually think "wait, didn't something bad happen next???" but it usually doesn't ^^

They are great :biggrin:
Reply 30
Whenever I head Scouting For Girls on the radio/TV, it puts me in a **** mood for the rest of the day because they're the worst band to have ever lived.
d0mz

Like, if we didnt **** around with the environment, nothing would ever get built. If we didnt **** around with people, nothing would ever get solved and everyone would just hold all their feelings in. If we didnt **** around with animals, no medical products would ever be tested and we'd all probably die.

Yeah i know, tbh i think holding "philosophies" about life is pretty gay and if i had one it would be that i should hate those who have them. They are ******* **** and stupid and meaningless bile which people spout in order to show how driven and focussed they are.
Reply 32
"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for."
Bob Marley

Never let them see you down smile while you're bleeding.
Reply 33
SatanIsAwesome

Defend the innocent when possible <- got me laid once :O

Less innocent once you'd finished with her?
I go with Carpe Diem - Seize the Day
Reply 34
If you don't try, you can't fail.

I try to live my life by that.
I'm currently failing.
Irony.
Bezzler
Determinism.

Surely quantum mechanics invalidates determinism?
d0mz

Only if you think entertainment necessitates environmental damage, being horrible to people and hurting animals.
d0mz

See, I don't mind the idea of a small human population living in mud huts and using natural remedies, so I'm not going to be convinced that humans 'need' those things in order to survive as a species.
Reply 38
If you cock block, then your cock will also be blocked. :yep:
Reply 39
Bezzler
Determinism.

Materialism.

The superiority of analytic philosophy over continental philosophy.

Philosophical skepticism, while necessary at one point in time, can be ignored for the most part.

Oh, and so that I'm not being entirely facetious:
The vast majority of people you meet are thick. Easy to forget, but something you have to put up with.

I quite liked this post :shh:

Latest

Trending

Trending