The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I want to do geography and possibly go into international development
Reply 61
ragnar_jonsson
(Well, I'm not an A-Level, but an IB student).

English Literature BA at Brown
Law JD at Harvard
Then work as an environmental or civil lawyer for the UN :smile: (plus continue writing and possibly pursue academia, specifically dramatic theory).

So noble Raggy.

Study Politics -> either IB or Property.
I want to do History and then hopefully do a Masters in a specialty I've found interesting when I've finished uni. Then a secondary teacher :smile:
Physics and I want to go to grad school and do research forever
Reply 64
Doing Dentistry, and I want to be an astronaut... :biggrin:
Reply 65
Law degree, not really sure what I want to be after. News reporter maybe?
I want to study Anthropology/Anthropology & Archaeology, but i've no idea yet what type of job I want to do, something abroad hopefully.
methadone dealer
Reply 68
Mechanical engineering...
Not sure what i wnt to do after... maybe a pjs then research, maybe an actual engineer maybe something completely unrelated... who knows?
Loz17
I'll move it for now as it has nothing to do with A levels, however if discussions moves towards A levels I will get it moved back ok? :smile:

Ok:rolleyes:
Japanese or Japanese with Korean, want to be a translator/interpreter :yep:
Reply 71
Primary school teaching - Primary school teacher :wink:
I'd like to do either Computer Science or Philosophy (or some sort of hybrid a la Comp Sci with Artificial Intelligence) - I just find it all really fascinating. As for jobs, If I do a CS degree I'd like to have something to do with Operating System development. For Philosophy, I dunno, I hear McDonalds is hiring though aren't they? :p:
Reply 73
BA English Language & Communication at King's.

Speech and language therapist - two year MSc at UCL, Sheffield or Reading to reach qualified status
English teacher in secondary schools - hopefully do my PGCE close to home in Exeter, Bath or Bristol
Apply for PR and publishing graduate schemes or try to find work at assistant level
Journalism, but it's just so competitive and experience and contacts seem to be more important than a degree

Any of the above. :biggrin:
Classics.

Buddhist monk or an ancient philosopher. :biggrin:
Reply 75
thesisomer
Physics and I want to go to grad school and do research forever

ditto
Reply 76
History and Politics. I would like to find employment at some moderately left wing publication. :daydreaming:
Reply 77
Medicine - a doctor!
Reply 78
chemist - phd in physical chemistry maybe? - researcher
maybe graduate entry medicine after chemistry, who knows!
I want to do a Drama and Theatre Arts degree and start my career with theatre stage work then go into theatre journalism, drama critic :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending