The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

let's get to know you the 'freaky'

Hi ya all who decided to view!

I was worried about comming to KCL and started wondering waht i will tell ppl about myself! So i sat down and started thinking what would interest a stranger about me? It revealed a list of things I could mention and calmed my nerves about meeting those strangers and only having the basics of 'I did these A-levels, I like this movie etc.'

Basically - write interesting/weird/freaky/pointless or whatever facts about yourselves! It'll be fun - the stranger the better!

Me!
- I satrted my secondary school in year 7 only being able to say 'Hello' 'Bey' and 'My name is...'
- I only have 10 living members of my extended family (yep that includes cousins, second cousins, anties, uncles the lot) (it includes my mom and dad)
- I like floor plans, skulls and Dali.
- Was addicted to internet chat a few years ago (3 months over the summer approx start 8pm approx, finish 5am, sleep untill 12noon , next round!)
- Ultimate hates - rap music, pompous ppl, mini skirts
- Am as liberal as they come - you can test me!

That's me done!
Last one-my biggest fear at this second - that nobody will reply to this!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've just quashed your biggest fear.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I'll re-squash it if you want.
Reply 3
Hi

The Great KCL introduction thread may be of use to you :smile:
Reply 4
Sometimes i jump up and swing my arms randomly and pull weird faces and shout something like 0okfdAKSFDAsd!!knakaD!! and wonder if anyone has ever done the exact same thing
Reply 5
dutch_stud
Sometimes i jump up and swing my arms randomly and pull weird faces and shout something like 0okfdAKSFDAsd!!knakaD!! and wonder if anyone has ever done the exact same thing

haha - dutch_stud - we MUST meet up at one point in the not-so-distant future - i think i may well have found the male version of myself
Reply 6
My elbows bend the wrong way if I force them. Hyper-mobility. :smile:
Reply 7
Dreama
My elbows bend the wrong way if I force them. Hyper-mobility. :smile:

haha god i love you guys!
Reply 8
If I try really really really hard...I can make the London Eye spin to g-force 6 just by looking at it.
Reply 9
^ He lies.
Reply 10
Dreama
^ He lies.

I kid you not!

I did it yesterday actually, at 4am.
Reply 11
I'm sure he doesn't am sure the eye swings like he says in his head!
Reply 12
Ciurlis1
I'm sure he doesn't am sure the eye swings like he says in his head!

No, it's definitley real...g-force 6.
i can make a noise with using my cheeks that sounds like a gecko.and i can do that thing what Russian/Kosak dancers do where they throw their legs out whilst squatted on the floor....that is all
Reply 14
I can knock someone out with my testicles hahahahhahahah
Reply 15
dutch_stud
I can knock someone out with my testicles hahahahhahahah

Forgive him....he's Dutch
Reply 16
sorry to destroy this thread momentarily, but dutch stud i read in another thread ur in the second round of accom allocations, u heard anything yet? i still havnt.
Reply 17
CliO RYdEr
sorry to destroy this thread momentarily, but dutch stud i read in another thread ur in the second round of accom allocations, u heard anything yet? i still havnt.

I think he has...apparently, he's got Hampstead.

My dear friend - I dont think you'll get anything. Face reality. :smile:
Reply 18
Thanks for that Htale!! - hav u got accomodation at kings?
Reply 19
CliO RYdEr
Thanks for that Htale!! - hav u got accomodation at kings?

Nope