The Student Room Group
What the hell happenned to all of the posts in this thread?
morecambebay
What the hell happenned to all of the posts in this thread?

The posts got distracted and ended up leaving to do something else.

Spoiler

getithere
Were you diagnosed with mental health problems at the start of 2nd year?

Im on a science degreee at Nottigham and I was diagnosed with ADHD in my second year

That will work in your favour. You can now claim it was your medical condition if you do poorly on your course. You may also be eligible to claim other benefits.

Well done.
The-Real-One
That will work in your favour. You can now claim it was your medical condition if you do poorly on your course. You may also be eligible to claim other benefits.

Well done.

Red rep seems to correlate with the bitterness of a person on TSR. Don't you think?
moneyballs2
Red rep seems to correlate with the bitterness of a person on TSR. Don't you think?

I am what's called a realist, my good sir. You will soon realise life is not fluffly bunny rabbits and the yellow brick road at the end of a rainbow, life demands this of you.
The-Real-One
I am what's called a realist, my good sir. You will soon realise life is not fluffly bunny rabbits and the yellow brick road at the end of a rainbow, life demands this of you.

I can totally empathise with you and those that have a lack of empathy for people with mental health problems.

It doesn't mean I agree with you, however.
moneyballs2
I can totally empathise with you and those that have a lack of empathy for people with mental health problems.

It doesn't mean I agree with you, however.

I've been told I lack empathy for all people, including myself.

Latest