The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Mann18
I don't think they actually know what God is meant to be for one thing.
If she prayed to God and "repented" for her "crimes" then surely he'd listen.

This. Exactly this.

They're actually sinning by telling people not to pray for repentance. Also "obey obey" made me think they were joking. Then I just felt pity.
moneyballs2
These guys are playing some seriously long term practical joke. I can't wait until they're like "HAHAHAHA! WE ****** WITH YOU" and then proceed to kiss a member of the same sex and marry their cousins.

I'm pretty sure they're already an incestuous family? I remember them mentioning something about it on the programme Keith Allen did.
PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
I'm pretty sure they're already an incestuous family? I remember them mentioning something about it on the programme Keith Allen did.

Adam and Eve's kids had to do it. That's their justification I guess.
God I love fornicating, f-fornicating.
Love the Poker Face one where they replace "I love it" with "God hates you"

Best moment on the internet today I think
Reply 25
Westboro Baptist Church are the real life trolls of the Earth. Well, they certainly are appearance-wise at the very least.
haha its hilarious. And then I felt guilty. Every time somebody hits their website or views a video, they have orgasms. :frown:
I'm dancing.
I don't get them at all.

They seem so set on just talking about hate, spreading hatred for others and talking about how God hates people.

Yet that is totally opposite to what Jesus teaches us. We should love each other as God loves us. We should not judge others but leave that to God. But instead should forgive others if we think they have done wrong.

Yet these guys seem to totally forgetting that. All we can do is hope they see they are doing wrong and change and for those of us who pray, we can pray that this happens.
:lolwut:
Wow, people from a church made this parody video to attack GaGa? :lolwut:

Well, I guess it's official then: Many GaGa haters are just as obsessed as her fans, lol :p:
Reply 31
:lolwut:
Reply 32
Tbf, better than the original.

And one of the Westbro girls has got the hottest ass... :sogood:

Seriously, watch the Louis Theroux documentary. :yes:
Westboro Baptist Church are my idols.
The Westboro mum definitely f-fornicated before marriage and had an illegitimate child. Bitch should have stopped praying years ago. Also the girls aren't wearing many more clothes than Gaga tbh. I mean I know it's full of contradictions anyway but does the video have to be so obviously hypocritical?
PurpleMonkeyDishwasher

dunno, but did the program involve the daughters accounts of their father beating them badly over pretty much everything, and beating him in some way it left large visible bruise but actually hurt more, something about the angle he hit their thighs, something pretty disturbing anyway.
Reply 36
Obv they listen to Gaga songs to create these...
When will the media learn to stop feeding the trolls :rolleyes: ?
Reply 39
Go devil spawn?

Sounds like something out of WoW.

Latest

Trending

Trending