The Student Room Group

Alternatives to a ring binder?

The advantage of a Pukka Pad (or similar file paper pad with a spiral spine) is that when there is limited desk space it only takes up an A4 size on the desk, as it is folded back.

Though the advantage of using "regular" file paper and an A4 ring binder is that any other A4 sheets of paper handed out during class can be easily placed in the appropriate place in the ring binder. Though the disadvantage of the ring binder is that it takes up a lot more desk space and is heavier to carry than a Pukka Pad.

I was wondering if there is something available which combines both these advantages?

For example, something that had a spine so the paper can be folded back and only takes up an A4 space on the desk, but can also be easily opened/closed like a ring binder to place in new sheets.

Was wondering if anyone is aware of any such product?

Thank you :smile:
paper clip

or if you want to splash out
bulldog clip
a ring binder that folds back? I have one
Reply 3
*Star*Guitar*
a ring binder that folds back? I have one

Is that a Snopake ring binder?
Reply 4
Clipboard.
I have one that folds out and has a pocket for recent papers. It's only A4 size and is perfect for lectures and seminars.
I bought in Canada though, don't know if they sell them here.
Foldover Clipboard

Although I just took a basic A4 pad of lined paper and stored handouts in the back, then filed it when I got back home.

Latest

Trending

Trending