The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Imperial Property Consultants _ A nightmare in Cardiff

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Horizon are the worst student letting agencies. They have been nothing but rude, unprofessional and patronizing to us. One of them have even rolled their eyes at us when we were talking to them! We have had many issues with them, and I'm not sure why they are even running to be honest, seems like a lot of other people have had similar problems to us. you can even see on yelp that a lot of other students would not recommend Horizon
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 21
ive had exactly the same treatment with this property service, before moving into my current property with them, I was told by a man whom showed me the property, that both gas an electric were included, upon signing the contract and moving in, I found this to be untrue. when I moved in I noticed a bad smell from the toilet, it was the drainage, until now, and my tenancy is almost over, nothing has been done, despite countless emails, I soon learned that all the drainage is connected, for example, using the washing machine means that the shower cant be used as it becomes blocked, and the sinks in the house become filled with water from the washing machine. I also had a problem with mice when I first moved in, that never got sorted, I had to ask them to simply fill the holes around the house so the rodents couldn't get in, occasionally one will die under the floor boards and smell. The disconnected fire place also hides a massive hole where the chimney has not been boarded off, and non of the hot water from the taps in this house works, only from the shower,,, the house is at 37 Woodville road flat 4, ive emailed so so many times, but everytime I'm asked to send pictures, again. The staff are ridiculously rude, this house and the property service is a nightmare, DO NOT GO WITH IMPERIAL!!!
Stay away from Imperial. ..
When i am trying to move in to a new flat my first priority was stay away from imperial because i have heard of them through my friends. I they are very rude and never happy to refund the deposit etc but unfortunately i Saw one advertise on rightmove by letting Angeles . As like everyone i contact with them . Ine angel showed me the property and all. After confirmed with them. They told me to come to there office near police station. I was made a payment for there service charge (£400). Then they told me to go and contact with imperial for the best time to collect the key and signing the agreement. I was ****ed up.
What happened with this Fiona? They are trying to charge my boy £1600 for cleaning up dust!
What happened with this Fiona? They are trying to charge my boy £1600+ for cleaning up dust!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending