The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Dreama
Hi Guys :smile:

Just wondering if anyone else is finding the form ever-so-slightly confusiating.

Do we put the code which corresponds with our answer in each box on the right?

What if the information they have is correct, do we still need to put the code in the box?

Thanks!

J xxx

hey j - yes i put the codes in the boxes on the right, and if the info they have is correctamundo - then, well i just left it blank at the side

however they totally messed mine up so i have corrections here there and everywhere!

nav xxx
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Yea I know they have put my term time address as my home address...!

One more quick question - It says "have you previously entered Higher Education" or something, is that a reference to A levels, or a previous degree?

J xxxx
Reply 3
Dreama

One more quick question - It says "have you previously entered Higher Education" or something, is that a reference to A levels, or a previous degree?

J xxxx

yeh same thing with the term/home address!

erm i think that means degree - well i have but a '1' in the box on the right - what does that mean again? yes or no?

N xxx
Reply 4
I think that means no :smile:

xx
Reply 5
Dreama
I think that means no :smile:

xx

yes i think you may well be right it means no

you're doing law right? or music or something? and you're the one who likes dance?

nav xxx (im doing law with german law - need to find someone els eon the same course before i go mad!)
Reply 6
Dreama

J xxxx

Degree
Reply 7
I'm doing Law :smile:

Oh yes I am a dancer too :smile: Not music though...

Which Accomm are you in?

Did you just ignore the boxes for question 19 + 20? They kinda have got mine right but I don't know if they need the code..
Reply 8
HTale
Degree

Why are you in such a blunt mood today? :wink:
Reply 9
Dreama
Why are you in such a blunt mood today? :wink:

OK

Degree :smile: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 10
Now do it with flashing lights...
Reply 11
Dreama
I'm doing Law :smile:

Oh yes I am a dancer too :smile: Not music though...

Which Accomm are you in?

Did you just ignore the boxes for question 19 + 20? They kinda have got mine right but I don't know if they need the code..

i am in stamford street - what about you?

erm no i had to change mine for 19 and 20, they got it wrong so had to put the new codes in

god how confusing - just put the codes by the side - they cant complain
Reply 12
What is a permit to enrol?

I havent recevied anything like this yet...should i have??
Reply 13
m0m4n

Yes
Reply 14
m0m4n

You'll need to bring it on your enrolment day to officially become a Kings student.
Reply 15
Oh wait. its the blue sheet right? If so, yea i got that. but now i dont know where i put it...
er...what's all this code business?i'm guessing it probably explains it in the 'Notes of Guidance'....which i've lost :redface:
Reply 17
Yea it's in the Guidance notes.. You might want to find them... :wink:
You'll get taken through your enrolment forms by people anyway... takes a while for each course - hence the queues can get so long!
Reply 19
But queue's are a great way to make friends! :smile: At least... that's where i'll be making mine :wink:

Latest