Wonder-Woman

Oh the joy of being a woman :coma:

:biggrin:

This FTW! :coma:

And you say you look similar? :sexface:
Toiletpaper8
What happened to stockings? :p:

See my previous post :p:
i dont find thongs or g-strings that sexy tbh, small panties do me good :smile: , mmmm colour.... white, or light pink, or baby blue :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 46
Hold-up stockings. Preferably black, but white are nice as well. Unfortunately not many women have the confidence to wear them, but they drive me crazy..!
Quite simple really, but this. :coma:

js374
Maybe I should put you on my 'wanted' list :wink2:

Oh you're good, you're very good :coma:

I won't make it too hard for you to 'catch' me :wink2:
Reply 49
I was told by my gay friend to go shopping with him to get some sexy lingerie for my boyfriend.

I have a terrible feeling in the back of my mind that he's not gay, but takes advantage of the excuse so he can see me "try it on".

It ain't happening either way :p: But I may indeed invest in some french knickers, they seem quite popular.
Paranoid//Android
This FTW! :coma:

And you say you look similar? :sexface:

Unfortunately not. What can I say, she's too hot lol :coma: although I don't suppose I'll look too bad myself in what she's wearing :p:
Jessaay!
I was told by my gay friend to go shopping with him to get some sexy lingerie for my boyfriend.

I have a terrible feeling in the back of my mind that he's not gay, but takes advantage of the excuse so he can see me "try it on".

It ain't happening either way :p: But I may indeed invest in some french knickers, they seem quite popular.

your friend, is my hero
Reply 52
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
your friend, is my hero

To be fair, there is sufficient evidence that he may swing both ways. It would otherwise be quite an elaborate way of just trying it on with the laydees.
Reply 53
Wonder-Woman
Oh you're good, you're very good :coma:

I won't make it too hard for you to 'catch' me :wink2:

Mmmm and quite a catch it would be methinks... :spank:

I feel we may have diverted this thread somewhat but hey-ho
Wonder-Woman
Unfortunately not. What can I say, she's too hot lol :coma: although I don't suppose I'll look too bad myself in what she's wearing :p:

I'm pretty certain that you wouldn't! :sexface: :p:
Reply 55
Chastity belts do it for me.
So Seductive
boys do you prefer red or black lingerie on a blonde

Red.
I dunno but thongs are just eww. French panties ftw.
Reply 58
Wonder-Woman
Well aren't you cheeky :p:

well if you never ask, you never get :smile:
js374
Mmmm and quite a catch it would be methinks... :spank:

I feel we may have diverted this thread somewhat but hey-ho

Hmm the type of catch where you'll need to put your feet up and seek comfort with a strong drink after all of it lol :p:

I agree but as you said, hey-freaking-ho lol :cool:

Latest