The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Im pretty sure its the 28th but the booklet wasnt very helpful as it had bout 3 different days (including 2004!)
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
yeah thats what i thought too, but didnt think it was very clear about it
Reply 3
ye it is the 28th.

look forward to seeing you guys!
Reply 4
Don't Your Forget German Fancy Dress & Skool Uniform
Reply 5
and beach wear.
Reply 6
lufbralex
Don't Your Forget German Fancy Dress & Skool Uniform

Raging. I want to dress up as a German! :frown: Damn Butler Court!
Reply 7
man you have no idea.

german entertainment cannot be beaten.
Reply 8
I did German A-Level and It has been my sole wish for a while to dress up in a Third Reich Nazi outfit. It's at this point that I may clarify that I have no facist tendencies, I just like the uniform! :biggrin:
Reply 9
allllllright, happy your in butler :smile: haha only joking buddy!
see i laughed at the idea of dressing up as i golfer (towers) but a german is taking it to a whole new level... im beginning to realise quite how much uni is gonna expand my fancy dress visions!
Reply 11
You'll have to spend quite a bit getting German gear though. And yes, I;m happy I'm in Butler even though it wasn't any of my choices! The only thing I'm worried about is sharing, if he'll be a Man Utd fan. Alles wird gut gemacht!
Reply 12
:smile: i did german A level it was good times! looking forward to the fancy dress i already ave some leiderhosen. ( long story) so am all set.
Reply 13
Bear
and beach wear.

any other kinda fancy dress wear we should know bout? any ideas on wat i can wear for german fancy dress..i can jus envision spending LOTS of cash on a new outfit! :confused:
Reply 14
Crazy, can't wait to get to Elvyn. Never thought it would be such a popular fancy dress theme but sounds pretty damn funny. Any other clues as to what's been organised for us innocent freshers starting in UNDER TWO WEEKS!!!!????? :eek: :cool:
Reply 15
~*~Hannah~*~
see i laughed at the idea of dressing up as i golfer (towers) but a german is taking it to a whole new level... im beginning to realise quite how much uni is gonna expand my fancy dress visions!

good luck dressing up as a golfer...no doubt you will be introduced to the lovely game of pub golf.
Reply 16
Well seeing as me and bear organised freshers week for elvyn, id say that we have a pretty good idea. But We wasnt to keep it as secret as possible.

German fancy dress ideas.
Footballers, David Hasselhoff, German Tourists, Military(i'd avoid Nazi's though), search German in Google see what comes up
lufbralex
Well seeing as me and bear organised freshers week for elvyn, id say that we have a pretty good idea. But We wasnt to keep it as secret as possible.

German fancy dress ideas.
Footballers, David Hasselhoff, German Tourists, Military(i'd avoid Nazi's though), search German in Google see what comes up

search german in google image and you get.....

http://www.physik.uni-augsburg.de/exp6/imagegallery/celebrations/german-doktorhut-08032004105347.jpg

not quite what i was thinking, but hey ho!
Reply 18
Sebo
Raging. I want to dress up as a German! :frown: Damn Butler Court!

Why Damn Butler Court?!?!

We've actually got something planned in Freshers week which, if you felt up to it, would give you a perfect opportunity to dress up as a German!!

I'm not going to say any more though, you'll have to wait and see what I mean! :cool:
Reply 19
lmao :biggrin:

funkymonkey
search german in google image and you get.....

http://www.physik.uni-augsburg.de/exp6/imagegallery/celebrations/german-doktorhut-08032004105347.jpg

not quite what i was thinking, but hey ho!

Latest

Trending

Trending