The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

him and prince phillp would have got on well, lol.

perhaps he needs to realise that there are some times where you have to keep your mouth shut. however, he will be seen as a martyr for this, and i expect BNP support to be even stronger.
good : )
Reply 22
BN-who?
Reply 23
abcdefg56789
the monarchy should be abolished in this country and she should be stripped of all her titles and wealth that she has accumulated through being monarch.

it would be a good idea to also end all lordships, earldoms, dukedoms etc and all other hereditary titles.

the queen should not ban an elected politician from buckingham palace, no matter who they are

She didn't ban him because she didn't like the BNP; she banned him because he was swanning around telling the members of the party "look! look! this validates my existence!!" and asking them what questions they wanted him to ask the queen. Anybody else doing the same thing wouldn't have been allowed in either.

The hilarious thing is that the palace probably didn't want him there, but couldn't have done anything about it until he shot himself in the foot.
Funny thing is that there was a bit on the BNP site asking for suggestions on what to say to the Queen if they met. Fail.
Aj12
To start with its her palace. Next why should we get rid of the queen she brings in money and never uses the power she has left, whats your problem with the monarchy.

she does not own buckingham palace, it is owned by the state. she cannot sell the palace if she wanted to.

how can we be a democracy if we have a monarchy
abcdefg56789
the monarchy should be abolished in this country and she should be stripped of all her titles and wealth that she has accumulated through being monarch.

it would be a good idea to also end all lordships, earldoms, dukedoms etc and all other hereditary titles.

the queen should not ban an elected politician from buckingham palace, no matter who they are

Even a facist scum of a pig?
Reply 27
abcdefg56789
she does not own buckingham palace, it is owned by the state. she cannot sell the palace if she wanted to.

how can we be a democracy if we have a monarchy

She is the head of the state and as Isaid before never uses her power you fool. She has done more for this country than you will ever do.
Bekaboo

She didn't ban him because she didn't like the BNP; she banned him because he was swanning around telling the members of the party "look! look! this validates my existence!!" and asking them what questions they wanted him to ask the queen. Anybody else doing the same thing wouldn't have been allowed in either.

The hilarious thing is that the palace probably didn't want him there, but couldn't have done anything about it until he shot himself in the foot.

he asked the people who elected him on his blog what should he say if he met her, what is wrong with that?
Reply 29
abcdefg56789
he asked the people who elected him on his blog what should he say if he met her, what is wrong with that?

The fact that it was a social affair, not an opportunity to push a BNP agenda?
Aj12
She is the head of the state and as Isaid before never uses her power you fool. She has done more for this country than you will ever do.

I am not a fool, you are.

you are supporting someone who views you to be dog muck on her shoe.
Reply 31
abcdefg56789
I am not a fool, you are.

you are supporting someone who views you to be dog muck on her shoe.

Have you ever met the queen? I doubt it and I really do not care what the queen thinks of me.
Reply 32
lol at people wanting to ban people they don't agree with
Reply 33
sam.day
The BNP used Marmite as one of their "quintessentially British" images in their election campaign video... Marmite complained and refused to be used by the BNP. Owned

Haha! Agreed ownage.
I hate them to the pit of my stomach, but if it weren't for them, we'd have no one to laugh at and hate so much within the UK. :p:
Reply 34
Aeolus
BN-who?

You've never heard of the BNP?
Ohh, you've missed out on some laughs.
who will Phillip talk to now?
I think it is customary to use this picture:

Reply 37
I would expect the same treatment for any Party leader (or party representative). The fact he is Nick Griffin makes as much difference as if he was a black man or a Jew.
Reply 38
SciFiBoy
who will Phillip talk to now?

He's not racist, he just has an inappropriate sense of humour. He's one of the old boys pre political correctness, so you can excuse him.
abcdefg56789

Didn't Griffin stick up for that person who wouldn't let gay people stay in their B&B saying people should be allowed to say who can and can't enter their homes? Or is the queen not allowed the same right?

Latest

Trending

Trending