The Student Room Group

Masturbates (for the ladies)

Scroll to see replies

_BANKSY_
If I Lived in Portsmouth you wouldn't need a vibrator!! :yep:

So if you had a girlfriend or a friends w/ benefits etc, you wouldn't masturbate? I think not... :p:
we rough up our clam
win2kpro
:sexface:

:rofl: You should edit your comment before you get warned for spamming :o: Thanks for the rep :blush:
Pink Bullets
Mind if I ask why?

No not at all :smile:

I used it the first time i "experimented" just to see what it felt like (i wasn't keen on putting them "bare" up there) and i suppose i got used to it...i have tried without but i don't get the same pleasure when my fingers are bare and i'm not keen on the feeling..also i just find it cleaner lol :p:
Yes, fingers (sometimes toys), 20, started properly about 12/13.
I love it, I do it most nights. I started at about 14 and I'm 18 now. I used to use my fingers but now I have my electrical appliance, its not really a vibrator but I use it as one :biggrin: .
Reply 46
Anonymous
Because I'm embarrassed I can't seem to do it right :erm: (girl btw)

well practice and do whatever feels good

but lots of anons in this thread yet its nothing really to be embarrassed about
Reply 47
im so academic
Let's put it this way, I get turned on by the Bieber. :sogood: :coma:

So does Usher.

Anonymous
yes, fingers, 18, 10/11ish

:lolwut: woah, thats......young I only started when i was 15
Yep, 17, - like 15 maybe, & fingers.
Reply 50
c0smic l0v3
i wish i was a girl then I could pleasure myself every day

p.s: anyone know why my sig isn't working? it's a 4gif image thingy

im probably late but it works, and hes a legend
Reply 51
im so academic
Let's put it this way, I get turned on by the Bieber. :sogood: :coma:

I take it you realise you're a lesbian then.
Bakeyy
I take it you realise you're a lesbian then.

:hmmm:

Justin Bieber's not a girl ffs.
Yes.
Fingers/toys. (Did get toys until the beginning of this year so used fingers before that. Now I switch between the two (one problem with toys is that if you use them all the time eventually it ends up being the only way you can orgasm. ) )
I'm 19.
Jeez... probably started exploring properly when I was 11 or so.. Didn't bring myself to orgasm until I was 15 though.. (it's takes me a loooooooooooong time with fingers.. say 45 minutes to an hour? Only takes me about 10 minutes with a toy but finger ones are so much better than the quick-fix toy one :sexface: )
Anonymous
(it's takes me a loooooooooooong time with fingers.. say 45 minutes to an hour? Only takes me about 10 minutes with a toy but finger ones are so much better than the quick-fix toy one :sexface: )

:O wow maybe that's where I'm going wrong... I get bored after a few minutes and don't really see how trying any longer will make it any better :sad:
Reply 55
yeah, pretty much every night, sometimes throughout the day :rolleyes:
generally just use my fingers, but have got a vibrator.
I'm 18 now n started when I was 10/11 during a little shower experiment hah :biggrin:
Reply 56
yes, 19 now, started about 14/15
Yes. Fingers/vibrating bullet (Ann Summers). 19. 13. It's really good (:
Yes. But I watch Hentai and stuff and it realy turns me on, and makes it easier. I'm 16 btw.
Anonymous
:O wow maybe that's where I'm going wrong... I get bored after a few minutes and don't really see how trying any longer will make it any better :sad:

A long time means that it builds up and builds up until you finally go over the edge :sexface:. Although it can make your hand ache after a while..

Check out lovehoney.co.uk... awesome cheap toys (but good quality), very good customer service, they also give you free stuff randomly.. I love them :wub:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending