The Student Room Group

TSR Halo Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
logic123
you guys need to play some real games and buy a god dam PC GAMING COMP. Why play on crappy xbox's cant afford a pc?

I've seen you post this so many times.

1. Halo is my favourite game, and pretty much the only one I play. It is only on xbox.

2. It costs <£100 for an xbox off of ebay, but a pc costs at least £400.

3.Xbox's are easier to move to friends houses and other places for LAN play.

Those are my 3 main reasons. Are you happy?
Reply 361
You fed him

obbsidian
I've seen you post this so many times.

1. Halo is my favourite game, and pretty much the only one I play. It is only on xbox.

2. It costs <£100 for an xbox off of ebay, but a pc costs at least £400.

3.Xbox's are easier to move to friends houses and other places for LAN play.

Those are my 3 main reasons. Are you happy?
Reply 362
dint feed the xbox trolls.
So when do people want to try and do a TSR game? next week sometime?
Comrade_Jack
So when do people want to try and do a TSR game? next week sometime?

Jayk and I will be on Monday, kicking ass and taking names. And you'd better all let me win on Monday, with it being my birthday and all.
Reply 365
Why is it one teamkill lets them kick someone.
Reply 366
Devel

Not always.

I've been tk'd intentionally and no option to boot has come up.

But then there'll be times where I accidentaly kill somebody with a grenade in a firefight if they rush in after another person and I'll get the boot for that. It's ridiculous.

logic123
you guys need to play some real games and buy a god dam PC GAMING COMP. Why play on crappy xbox's cant afford a pc?

I had a £800 PC that I can use for gaming.

Spoiler

Reply 367
Devel

worst one for me was 5 seconds into a swat match.

spawned on swordbase saw entire team running across the bridge.
1 kill. double kill. triple kill... then bam! my team mate walks in front of me and I headshot betray him whilst going for the overkill.

instabooted.
Reply 368
Tabris
Not always.

I've been tk'd intentionally and no option to boot has come up.

But then there'll be times where I accidentaly kill somebody with a grenade in a firefight if they rush in after another person and I'll get the boot for that. It's ridiculous.

I've seen people jump in the way of the tank (because they didnt get it) die then boot the guy who did, pretty much making the team have a lesser chance of winning.

LIE5
worst one for me was 5 seconds into a swat match.

spawned on swordbase saw entire team running across the bridge.
1 kill. double kill. triple kill... then bam! my team mate walks in front of me and I headshot betray him whilst going for the overkill.

instabooted.

Yeah its annoying, you can tell when it was done by accident as well.
(edited 13 years ago)
took me two and a half hours today, but scored 1000000 in firefight on heroic coop with 4 people. We didnt honestly without the 1000000 in a few minutes type things. Only thing we changed was unlimited amo.
need someone to do arena doubles with me =( or arena team, so annoying getting people who dont know how to play

add my gamertag: xMyrddraaLx

^^
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 371
Ape Gone Insane
Who is Fluent in Lies? :K:

Me!

(don't ban me I just wants to play halo :frown: )
Reply 372
Devel
I've seen people jump in the way of the tank (because they didnt get it) die then boot the guy who did, pretty much making the team have a lesser chance of winning.

I don't get why people do that. It's like they want to lose.

It's even worse when they are terrible with the weapon/vehicle too.
Reply 373
Tabris
I don't get why people do that. It's like they want to lose.

It's even worse when they are terrible with the weapon/vehicle too.

I hope they change it in an update to something like three teamkills because everytime I see someone with a tank at the start of the game theres a guy trying to run in front of it.

It would also be good if matchmaking was more split up so that it wasnt decided by a vote.
Reply 374
Ape Gone Insane
Added gamertags to the OP. Anyone else? :h: We have 9 people.

Add my gamertag - Pari4h (Pariah) - in the OP if possible. Would be appreciated.

Also, just read the Bungie Weekly Update. They mentioned that they're looking at the betrayal system, and they might make some changes to it (or, at least, that was the impression I got).

There's a nice thread in the Bungie forums showcasing all the available armour. I want to nab myself that Commando helmet and robotic arm, damn it!
Reply 375
What happened to dual wield? And why do the new maps suck?
Reply 376
Anyone else good at forge? Is there a way I can force teams into uneven quantities? I want 1 guy on 1 team and 4 on the other, best to make it off a zombie game mode?
Rant
What happened to dual wield? And why do the new maps suck?

dual wield is gone, and i quite like the new maps, i miss guardian though i want one like that again =(
Reply 378
WhySoLimey
dual wield is gone, and i quite like the new maps, i miss guardian though i want one like that again =(

I don't see the point in removing features in new games. Not really sure what to make of the game tbh, I think the storyline just isn't the same without Master Chief, and the multiplayer... well, I preferred the old maps.
Rant
I don't see the point in removing features in new games. Not really sure what to make of the game tbh, I think the storyline just isn't the same without Master Chief, and the multiplayer... well, I preferred the old maps.

dual wield would be kinda pointless in this new version anyway though i can see why its been taken out

iguess its just opinion though cause i can already see ths will keep me playing much longer than halo3 did ;p

Quick Reply

Latest