The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

you've had your accomodation offer right?

University of Leeds stated to me that the people with a conditional offer will have to wait untill late august before they get their accommodation offer, whereas the people with an unconditional offer are already allocated places.

:woo:

but is this true?
because everyone around me seems to be getting their offers now. :frown:

so my question is: has anyone with a conditional offer been allocated their accommodation yet?

much love etc :rolleyes:

p.s. i'm studying Theatre and Performance @ Leeds in sept. :biggrin: :p: :eek3: :wink: :smile:
They certainly shouldn't have been (apart from international postgrads who are different)
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
ohh, okays thanks.

i was worried for a minute. :p:
Reply 3
i haven't recieve it too. i just had my cas number last week, the unconditional offer seems 1-2weeks later than that.

but you do not have to worry about, if you book your university accommodation before the deadline(1 July,2010), that is alright, you're gonna have your room. and if your requires of your university accommodation a little strict(quiet, same sex, non-smoking...), your offer will be a bit later than others.
Reply 4
Hmmm.. I recieved a conditional offer when applying to Leeds. However, that changed to unconditional when they recieved my results last week. Will I still have to wait until late august before I recieve an offer for accomodation or should I expect one before then?
Reply 5
ive still not had my accomodation,(unconditional offer) is anyone else in the same boat? figers crossed for james baillie

Latest