Sherlock

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrHappy_J
oooh close mine's the 8th.

check out the link on my last post, it's sherlock's twitter account :biggrin:

Ah yeah I saw it :tongue: I guess it's not official though :L
Original post by Amwazicles
Ah yeah I saw it :tongue: I guess it's not official though :L

it looked pretty legit to me :biggrin: but what do i know...
Unlikely "The Reichenbach Fall" theories :awesome:

Original post by sheep_go_baa

:rofl:
Reply 3144

I love the bit when he keeps bouncing off the wall!
Oh repetition, how I love thee!
Oh, I should say, I'm not the murderer a psycopath highly-functioning sociopath, I just enjoy watching stick figures suffer. (I'm kidding :wink:)
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Mr.Messy
2014?

The BBC needs to pull some strings, this is one of the best shows its ever created and no one wants to wait 2 years for 3 episodes.

Either 3 episodes a year or 7 every 2 years please. :drool:

Creating Sherlock to the high quality we are used to must take an age but ffs I cant wait :frown:

agreed.

i got the dvd today. that should keep me busy :yep:

has anyone seen the new google plus add with benedict cumberbatch? :drool:
(edited 12 years ago)
agreed.

i got the dvd today. that should keep me busy :yep:

has anyone seen the new google plus add with benedict cumberbatch? :drool:

Woo congrats! :biggrin: I still haven't finished watching all the commentaries yet :awesome:

Oh and yes I have heard seen it....... :eek3:
Woo congrats! :biggrin: I still haven't finished watching all the commentaries yet :awesome:

Oh and yes I have heard seen it....... :eek3:

what commentaries? :smile:

his voice is pure sex :yep:
bump :eek:

something to keep you going until the next one:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MsSherLocked

has anyone ordered the dvd?

Just ordered the double series boxset off of Amazon for my elder sister's birthday.
what commentaries? :smile:

his voice is pure sex :yep:

In the special features, there are audio commentaries of some of the episodes - where the writers, producers and sometimes actors are basically 'having a chat' over the episode and talking about how it was done and what they think of it and stuff. Very interesting :yep:

I concur.
In the special features, there are audio commentaries of some of the episodes - where the writers, producers and sometimes actors are basically 'having a chat' over the episode and talking about how it was done and what they think of it and stuff. Very interesting :yep:

I concur.

ooh ill have to watch that, ive only seen the "sherlock unlocked" and "sherlock uncovered" bits, in which Martin Freeman says that he would never pass up an opportunity to punch Benedict Cumberbatch in the face :biggrin: Funny.

The pilot :nothing: i'm so glad they didn't air that as the final version. i mean its great as a draft but to think they were just going to leave it like that...
ooh ill have to watch that, ive only seen the "sherlock unlocked" and "sherlock uncovered" bits, in which Martin Freeman says that he would never pass up an opportunity to punch Benedict Cumberbatch in the face :biggrin: Funny.

The pilot :nothing: i'm so glad they didn't air that as the final version. i mean its great as a draft but to think they were just going to leave it like that...

Hehe :teehee:

Ohh yeah :tongue: There are some good elements, but overall I agree it suits the longer format better. :yep:
Dunno if this has already been posted but:

:biggrin:
Reply 3153

That's amazing!

...could just be a coincidence.
That's amazing... if it was intended. xD
A Sherlock Thread! :woo:

Hello fellow sherlockians!

Somewhere i can lament over the fact that we're going to have to wait another year and a half for season 3.
I just noticed- the gift that Molly gives to Sherlock, is it the one containing Irene's cameraphone?
Reply 3158
I don't care if it has already been posted...

http://redscharlach.tumblr.com/post/19565284869/otters-who-look-like-benedict-cumberbatch-a

I'm torn between the thinker and the shocked one as my fave. :u:
does anyone know what sherlock studied at university?

also: the guy looking out of the telescope just after the suicide looked a lot like sherlock :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending