The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Definitely not! I know there is nothing I can do about them now because I've already done the exams and it's out of my control but I still care - i.e. I will not remain completely indifferent towards my results when I do receive them.
last year i was extremely upset about not getting into art higher ='[ was the only higher i was doing and i got kicked out of it! But this year i don't care and i don't need to ! I got into college and so i don't need the results atm lol
stefany-a
Is it just 11 day, Gosh I haven't started counting down the day yet, I think time has gone by so fast, I remember when people on here were counting down the days to higher english exam.

Yup 11 days I don't know even through I'm sorta counting down it's kind of going fast :yep:
Fight-or-Flight
Yea i have to get 3As to get to UCL med school. so im one of those hopeless aspiring medics:s-smilie: . The homeobox questions were woeful. But the essays were fine. So hopefully they will compensate for my stupid mistakes. what do u have to get in that?

Corrected :smile: There were two...I think :s-smilie: After becoming addicted to Grey's Anatomy I want to be a medic too :frown: but I never shall.
Yeah the essays were good, I liked them.

I don't need anything, my offer's more or less unconditional, not officially but it may as well be being as low as it is. But I want an A, so I need 130/150 :eek:
Reply 44
The only difference it makes to me is wether I'm having an exam results celebration party or a **** it lets drink till we forget about it party :biggrin:
Every time someone makes one of these threads, I remember my eng lit exam which I messed up (I'd covered up half the question with the answer booklet and didn't realise until the end.) Now I don't know if I'm getting an A or a D...
Reply 46
You can't change your results now so there is no point in eating your nails. Just enjoy your summer guys :]
Reply 47
or if your me and already got my results(see sig) can relax 5 days earlier than the rest of yous:p:
Reply 48
lewisfish
or if your me and already got my results(see sig) can relax 5 days earlier than the rest of yous:p: Got em 5 days early due to st andrews uni letting them slip!

Was it originally a conditional you had, and now it's changed to an unconditional?

Also, how did you find out your results? :eek:
Reply 49
ENNGUF
Was it originally a conditional you had, and now it's changed to an unconditional?

Also, how did you find out your results? :eek:

I had unconditional so didn't really matter what i got! em i was picking my modules for st andrews and at there bottom of the page were my previous results and this years results!:woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending