The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If this is AQA Spec A your talking about I just did that since January, and I had to use the really really bad draft copy that has DRAFT in big letters over every single page.

I think teachers can download them using centre numbers from AQA website, they are ok but sometimes the explanation is really poor and they are littered with mistakes.

How did everyone find the Pure 5 exam?
PuRKiSs
If this is AQA Spec A your talking about I just did that since January, and I had to use the really really bad draft copy that has DRAFT in big letters over every single page.

I think teachers can download them using centre numbers from AQA website, they are ok but sometimes the explanation is really poor and they are littered with mistakes.

How did everyone find the Pure 5 exam?

The chance of xskater replying is slip seeing as you dragged this up from January. Please be more careful in future.

However, in response to what you said re the text books, they are available on the AQA website, however, it isn't neccessary to be a member of staff, as by A-Level time everyone knows their centre number, and has an email address. Even I downloaded them last year !

They of course will be invalid by the time next September's new AS Maths intake step in, due to the whole shake up of AQA Maths specifications.

Latest