The Student Room Group

Superdry interview help

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by kingmagz
it went ok i guess, u gotta do group exercises, then u get interviewed for 3 minutes, but overall it went ok, just hoping they call me by the end of this week.

i went to the same thing this week, did they get back to you yet?
Reply 21
thanks! i got the job!!!
Reply 22
it went ok i guess, u gotta do group exercises, then u get interviewed for 3 minutes, but overall it went ok, just hoping they call me by the end of this week.

did you get the job???
I had the interview on Thursday and they called me the next day
Reply 23
nah they haven't called me or emailed me lol, probably didn't get it tbh
Reply 24
nah they haven't called me or emailed me lol, probably didn't get it tbh

I say just wait.. they called me around 10:30 something like that so keep your phn free :smile:
Reply 25
they emailed me an hour ago.. i didn't get the job.. i'll just apply again when theres vacancies.
Reply 26
[INDENT]
Original post by ibzibz
I say just wait.. they called me around 10:30 something like that so keep your phn free :smile:

hi, I have an interview at superdry, what type of clothes did everyone wear? the 'casual' dress code is confusing me :frown:
Reply 27
yep just casual :smile: just wear what u like
Reply 28

Hi there, I have an interview soon as well and was just wondering what the exercises were and also what questions did they ask? i'm so nervous
Reply 29
I have my job interview for Superdry merry hill on Saturday, and i no everyone has been saying just wear what you like as its casual, but what is best e.g. chinos, jeans, casual shirt, t-shirt.
What sort of questions are they going to ask and is there anything i can ask/do which will help them to remember me and help me get this job??
Reply 30
Original post by ross140596
I have my job interview for Superdry merry hill on Saturday, and i no everyone has been saying just wear what you like as its casual, but what is best e.g. chinos, jeans, casual shirt, t-shirt.
What sort of questions are they going to ask and is there anything i can ask/do which will help them to remember me and help me get this job??

what did they ask you?? I'm soo nervous got an interview there tomorrow :biggrin: :/
Reply 31
Original post by cwalton
Hi there, I have an interview soon as well and was just wondering what the exercises were and also what questions did they ask? i'm so nervous

what questions did they ask you?? got interview tomorrow and very very scared :/ it's my first interview :smile:
hi there I was just wondering what kind of group exercises you had to do and what question did they ask you in the individual interview?
help, what group exercises did you have to do? i need as much help as i can get! did you all just wear jeans and a top, or specific clothing?

i'm so nervous, please help!
Reply 34
hi what did u all wear?iv an interview tomorrow,they never said casual or dressy
Reply 35
hi i have an interview tomorrow,what did you all wear?what was the group interview like?
Reply 36
I had only a group interview yesterday and it was very relaxed. A few people had suits on and most wore causal clothes like jeans and a top and the girls had on midi dresses.
We had a few minutes ice breaker and then we had to design our own product and then make and advert about it in a group.
Reply 37
I just got an email I didn't get the job even though I had the most experience at the interview
Reply 38
I just got an email saying I've been unsuccessful which I personally think is because I did not have the superdry 'look'
Reply 39
Hiya!
I recently have just gotten a job at Superdry and I start tomorrow! I'm so nervous as tills scare me! My interview was a group one but it was the most chilled interview ever! As soon as I went in we just waited for everyone to arrive and then we Introduced ourselves and so did the staff that were there and the manager! A staff member then took me aside to ask me a few questions (this was my one on one) they were questions like what attracted you to apply to Superdry? In one word how would your friends describe you? Can you tell me a time you provided good customer service? There was only about 7 questions in total which took about 5 minutes to do.
After that we did a group activity where each of us had to go round the store and pick our favourite item and then tell the group why we chose it and say what the selling factors are for that item. The last group activity we did was to design a Superdry item which they don't already do and we had 5 minutes to design something. We then presented it to the group and had to say what cost we would set it at and also colours it comes in etc. we filled in an availability sheet so make sure you know the days you can't do! Make sure you put holidays down that you already have booked, or even put some days down anyway to give you that chance to go! And that was it! I only had 5 other people at my group assessments but I hear usually there's around 12-20.
Hope this helped anyone! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending