The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Bodington Hall Applicants 2010

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
My floor (Lattimore D2) is mixed; found a girl on Facebook on my floor, doing my subject too, such fortune. I'm self-catered.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 141
Anyone out there doin biochem
Reply 142
Hey,

Im in Lattimore C1.11 anyone nearr that? :smile: Cannot wait - Bodington was also my first choice looks amazing socially andd gonna be some crazy times :wink:
Reply 143
Hey I'm also staying in Bodington , eeeek ! Block G, Evans !
This is what I wanted so I am so chuffed :smile:
anyone near here ? xx
Reply 144
This is going to sound really stupid but what do the numbers stand for?
I'm in K3.15 doing Communications Studies :smile: and i wanted to see if my friend from home is in the same flat as me?? (K4.15) xxx
Reply 145
sam.day
What you studying? :smile:
Everyone is staying in Mackey and Evans, wha gwan with that?

We've made 2 flatmate TSR buddies already, cmaaaaan Lattimore kids

I'm studying Communications, there's no Mackey thread on the facebook group though so it doesnt look like that many people are on it :frown:
emmah1992
This is going to sound really stupid but what do the numbers stand for?
I'm in K3.15 doing Communications Studies :smile: and i wanted to see if my friend from home is in the same flat as me?? (K4.15) xxx

As far as I'm aware, the letter relates to the house and the first number indicates which floor you're on. The 0 or 1 that comes next denotes whether you're the left or right set of flats off the central hallway and the last number is your room number.

Maybe you could drill a hole in your ceiling :rolleyes:
Reply 147
luke_1992
Hey,

Im in Lattimore C1.11 anyone nearr that? :smile: Cannot wait - Bodington was also my first choice looks amazing socially andd gonna be some crazy times :wink:

Alright dude :smile: C looks like Lattimore, am I right? I'm in Lattimore D, so close now i cant wait. What you studying?

bluefox.
Hey I'm also staying in Bodington , eeeek ! Block G, Evans !
This is what I wanted so I am so chuffed
anyone near here ? xx

Nice one :smile: what you studying? check the original post, there are a fair few staying in Evens now, depends what your room is
sixcows
Anyone out there doin biochem

medical biochem, im in Evans. you?
Reply 149
Hi I'm alexandra. I'm in mackey k4.01. Doing medicine.
Bodington wasn't my first choice but i'm very excited cause it sounds really good!!!!!
When are people moving in?
Reply 150
Alright dude, what you studying, what house? I'll stick you up on the OP.

Studying mathematics with finance.
Evans G3.12 :smile:
Original post by sam.day
Alright dude :smile: C looks like Lattimore, am I right? I'm in Lattimore D, so close now i cant wait. What you studying?

Nice one :smile: what you studying? check the original post, there are a fair few staying in Evens now, depends what your room is

I'm in Lattimore C.15, how very exciting!
Original post by luke_1992

Original post by luke_1992
Hey,

Yeah I'm C1.15! Does this mean we're sharing kitchens? x
Original post by hannahmart
Yeah I'm C1.15! Does this mean we're sharing kitchens? x

Sorry, this is an old thread. I'm pretty sure the people you're quoting have long since moved out of Bod!

Quick Reply

Latest