The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How did you measure the volume of your nuts?
baby sexy

:ditto:
Reply 3
baby sexy

By measuring the length, height and depth with a ruler and then using the following formula: 4/3 π x (length/2) x (width/2) x (depth/2).
Dunked them in water and weighed the overflow. Perfectly normal activity, goes hand in hand with measuring your penis length, or using a bendy ruler to measure girth. Everyone does it.
Reply 5
Be proud of your balls. Not that we care.

They have no function for us and I don't pay much attention to them, except for during oral, when honestly smaller is more practical. But whatever.
Reply 6
60%?! Megabawlz!
:lolwut:
Reply 8
60%? Thats pretty sweet man. From bro to bro, I hope you have a big whopper to match, otherwise that's gonna look pretty funky.
How big is your penis? My friend accidentally flashed us on holiday. He has the biggest scrotum I have ever seen, but at the same time he has the smallest penis I have ever seen. To make it worse, he is 6'5'' and twenty stone.
Can't say I've never noticed, actually.
Reply 11
Sorry brah but I think you has teh testicular canca
Not that fussed really, but maybe slightly.
Reply 13
did somebody just watch south park?

stickin ur balls in a microwave just so you can smoke weed isn't the solution brah
Reply 14
this remainds me of the inbetweeners:

"do you put the balls in too?"

"yeah...can do"
TheRealDarthVader
How big is your penis? My friend accidentally flashed us on holiday. He has the biggest scrotum I have ever seen, but at the same time he has the smallest penis I have ever seen. To make it worse, he is 6'5'' and twenty stone.

:sexface:
Girls don't care.
Reply 17
Can't say that balls, or their size, are something we particularly care about. We don't meet a guy and think, "I hope he has big balls!", it doesn't really matter. But, congratulations nonetheless for your big nads, I'm sure they bring you some kind of subconscious confidence-boost. :yep:
Reply 18
Scubar
did somebody just watch south park?

stickin ur balls in a microwave just so you can smoke weed isn't the solution brah

Ha. That episide of South Park is what came to mind before making this thread. I can't say I've ever thought about microwaving my nads, mind.

And for those who asked, my cock is bigger than average so they don't look too out of proportion or anything like that.
Scrotum: one of those words that should definitely be used more in everyday conversation.

Latest