Basically the entire Snatch film.
- "Oi!" "What?" "I thought you said he was a getaway driver? What the **** can he get away from eh?!"
- "Ha ha! THIS, is a shotgun Sol." "It's a ******* anti-aircraft gun Vincent!" "Well I wanna raise some pulses don't I?" "You'll raise hell, never mind pulses."
- You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
- I fail to recognize the correlation between losing ten grand, hospitalizing Gorgeous, and a good deal.
The Bank Job.
- "Radio's in the bag. Binoc's as well. There's a bed set at the top floor of this building. Pay for the week. The ladder will get you to the roof. You're in from Liverpool, looking for work." "I don't have a Liverpool accent." "Then don't talk to anyone, Eddie."
I have a Jason Statham bias.
Pirates of the Caribbean - I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
10 Things I Hate About You
- Joey: Mr. Morgan, is there any chance we could get Kat to take her Midol *before* she comes to class?
Mr. Morgan: Someday, you gonna get bitch-slapped and I'm not gonna do a thing to stop it.
- Ms. Perky: So, I hear you were terrorizing Mr. Morgan's class... again.
Kat Stratford: Expressing my opinion is not a terrorist action.
Ms. Perky: The way you expressed your opinion to Bobby Ridgeway? By the way, his testicle retrieval operation went quite well, in case you're interested.
Kat Stratford: I still maintain that he kicked himself in the balls.
When you fall asleep tonight, I'm gonna fart in your face.- Donnie Darko
I honestly believe I'm destined for great things, Mr. James. I've got qualities that don't come shining through right at the outset, but give me a chance and I'll get the job done- I can guarantee you that.- The Assassination of Jesse James By the Coward Robert Ford
My impression of life at Big Bri's house, "Son?" "Yeah, Dad?" "How was your day, son?" "Great, Dad. How's yours?" "Super. Say, how would like to go fishing this weekend?" "Great, Dad. But I got homework to do." "That's okay, son. You can do it on the boat." "Gee." "Hon, isn't our son swell?" "Yes, dear. Isn't life swell?"- The Breakfast Club
They'll be looking for us at Maury's right? But they won't be looking for... not us.- Zoolander
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.- The Usual Suspects
"Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and she grabs me by the weiner..."
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need... Roads" Emmett Brown in Back To The Future
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Jules Winnfield