The Student Room Group

deborah - dragons den

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
How far in are we watching? it's a 10 minute video
Reply 21
Milky Milk
I like the giant Peter Jones - He actually knows what he is talking about. It's funny because they usually put women into a male dominated group to bring the "sexy" but surely there are sexier entrepreneurs than Deborah Meaden :p:

Repped for understanding the behemoth that is P. Jones.

And I know! And even if there aren't, you could just pluck a poor hot girl off the street and put her there, she'd make as many investments as Deborah does anyway!
She's ok.
Mann18
Where's that Rachel chick?

Lost her money and fell out with the other Dragons.
Reply 24
Perfect_Gent

Lost her money and fell out with the other Dragons.

Fair enough then.
And that picture is hideous.
Sends shivers down my spine at least.
Mann18

And that picture is hideous.
Sends shivers down my spine at least.
I know, she's worse than Deborah Meaden.
Reply 26
I would not. She´s an idiot and annoying as ****. I´d rather go gay for the Scottish man.
Richard Farleigh :love:

Deborah seemed to appreciate my dragon in her den, if y'na what I mean.
Reply 29
Pedrobear

:rofl:
I would love someone to go in and start with "Hello James, Duncan, Theo, Dragon and Peter"
Reply 31
Pedrobear

:rofl:
Pedrobear

LOOOL! haha :rofl:

Milky Milk
I like the giant Peter Jones - He actually knows what he is talking about. It's funny because they usually put women into a male dominated group to bring the "sexy" but surely there are sexier entrepreneurs than Deborah Meaden :p:

I agree, Peter Jones is da man :cool:
Reply 33
Perfect_Gent
Why's it illegal? Is she your gran?

I'm under 18, she's not, duh
sc0307
I'm under 18, she's not, duh
'The age of consent in England and Wales is 16, as specified by the Sexual Offences Act 2003 (section 9). However it is illegal for a person to engage in sexual activity with an individual under the age of 18 if they are in a position of trust in relation to that individual (teacher, warder, carer, guardian, etc.).(section 16)'

Is she your teacher, warder, carer, guardian, etc? Duh!!
Reply 35
Perfect_Gent
'The age of consent in England and Wales is 16, as specified by the Sexual Offences Act 2003 (section 9). However it is illegal for a person to engage in sexual activity with an individual under the age of 18 if they are in a position of trust in relation to that individual (teacher, warder, carer, guardian, etc.).(section 16)'

Is she your teacher, warder, carer, guardian, etc? Duh!!

Omg ur so sad to want to prove that, get over it.
sc0307
Omg ur so sad to want to prove that, get over it.
All I was doing was showing you that you could if you wanted to. You seem the type that needs mothering!
Reply 37
Oh dear oh dear, ur negative comments cut through me like a knife through butter, do u think it's moral AT ALL for a 17 year old to have sex with a 51 year old??
sc0307
Oh dear oh dear, ur negative comments cut through me like a knife through butter, do u think it's moral AT ALL for a 17 year old to have sex with a 51 year old??
Who mentioned morals? You said it was illegal and I politely showed you it wasn't.

Comments? I only made one comment and you're living up to it.

Never mind, you'll get over yourself one day.
Reply 39
sc0307

I don't see the problem exactly? You're either old enough to make decisions for yourself or you're not.

:rolleyes:

If you're happy with Deborah mothering and then wife'ing you then that's cool with everyone else :woo:

I still don't get what the video is about. Does she undress at some point in it or something? /confused.

Quick Reply

Latest