The Student Room Group
Possibly... Considering you cramping in a three year degree into two.
i have great knowledge of teaching fast track degrees and i can tell you they are absolutely awful

i dont know about accounting, but after that you will still need to do further study to become a chartered accountant
Reply 3
LazyWorseThanInfidel
i have great knowledge of teaching fast track degrees and i can tell you they are absolutely awful

i dont know about accounting, but after that you will still need to do further study to become a chartered accountant

Awful for the teachers or students?? Do you think its possible to get a 1:1 on a fast track degree
These are increasingly be trialed by Universities. Whilst it is cheaper, it reduces the amount of time that students have during the vacation to undertake paid employment as well as the opportunities for staff to conduct their own research.

If you are looking for the degree to enter a specific field, it is important that you read the programme specification carefully to ensure that it is fully accredited. Seek advice from your academic department as well as any students in the year above too.
tupac1111
Awful for the teachers or students?? Do you think its possible to get a 1:1 on a fast track degree

for the students, i dont know
Reply 6
LazyWorseThanInfidel
for the students, i dont know

From what I heard, in the first year of the fast track degree you do the same 2 blocks in the same space of time as you would in a normal degree, however over the summer you start the third block? Is this right?
tupac1111
From what I heard, in the first year of the fast track degree you do the same 2 blocks in the same space of time as you would in a normal degree, however over the summer you start the third block? Is this right?

what degree do you want to do?
Reply 8
LazyWorseThanInfidel
what degree do you want to do?

Accounting and finance
tupac1111
Accounting and finance

i strongly dont recommend fast tracks but its up to you

when you do a degree you have to learn things properly and that takes time

there was bulletin on the bbc website not long ago with top people accusing fast tracks as sweat shop
Reply 10
LazyWorseThanInfidel
i strongly dont recommend fast tracks but its up to you

when you do a degree you have to learn things properly and that takes time

there was bulletin on the bbc website not long ago with top people accusing fast tracks as sweat shop

Do you think its possible to get into a top uni to do my masters if i got a 1:1 on my fast degree? By the way im planning to do the fast track at staffordshire university
tupac1111
Do you think its possible to get into a top uni to do my masters if i got a 1:1 on my fast degree? By the way im planning to do the fast track at staffordshire university

sorry i dont know

Latest

Trending

Trending