Reply 40
Markh1000
Nice! :p:

Hope to see you in sept!

hell yeah man - should be ******* epic mate
Muddy91
hell yeah man - should be ******* epic mate

:yep:
the best i managed was typical offer - AAB with an A in maths, My offer - AAB in any combination xD
Mine all the same except St.Andrews - Typical AAB, mine AAA
Reply 44
typical offer was AAB-AAA i was offered AAA :frown:
Reply 45
Typical CBB, mine CCC
Reply 46
the most common i've seen are between AAB-BBB. but then that depends on your course and the university.
my firm choice (reading) asks for 320 UCAS points/ABB
and my insurance choice (kent) asks for 300 UCAS points/BBB
all of mine were the same as the typical offer
Typical offer: BBB
My offer: Unconditional with grades ABC
For my course at Winchester uni the typical offer is: 280-320 points (BBC/ AAC/ ACC)
But I got Unconditional :smile:
Some of my friends tho have had lower than the typical offer...I think it's up to the University dependant on the individuals application??
I got standard offers for all, but for the ones that varied, they were mostly in the top band of standard offers.

E.g. Standard offers/Offered
Bristol - ABB-BBC/BBB
Royal Holloway - ABB-BBB/ABB
Exeter - AAB-ABB/AAB
Durham - AAB/AAB
Cambridge - A*AA/A*AA
Reply 51
YannTouchable
TSRians are so intimidating with their uber grades :shy2:

Tell me about it. I feel like the only person on here who isn't a borderline genius (I am definitely not a borderline genius.....)
All my medicine ones, typical offer was AAB. Got offered AAB for all of them.

For chemistry the typical offers were BBB-CCC depending on personal statement. My statement had nothing to do with chemistry so I got a BBB offer :biggrin:
Reply 53
Danielleee
They would like AAB/ABB but I got an unconditional with BBB.
Makes me think I'll be outsmarted by everyone else.

The course I actually got in on and have studied for the past year has AAB on the UCAS Course Search thing for '11 and ABB for '10. Dunno what the reqs were when I applied but I got an unconditional with BBC, haha. The one I've switched to has ABB for '11 and BBB-BBC for '10.

Don't stress it. I'm not outsmarted by everyone else :biggrin: I did way underachieve during my A levels for a good few reasons though.
Reply 54
Typical: ABB
Offered: ABCC
I think I got around my typical offers. For my firm, it ranged between BBB to AAA depending on what subject combination you chose. I got ABB. :awesome:
I got typical offers for both Firm and Insurance.
AAA and got AAAA :smile: (Law)
Liam_G
Tell me about it. I feel like the only person on here who isn't a borderline genius (I am definitely not a borderline genius.....)

Yeah, you're a B grade studen as so am I and personally I think B's are more than satisfactory, it's just that TSRians undervalue Bs so much. It's like you're intellectually inferior if you have Bs here :unsure:
Reply 59
I was lucky :smile:
all mine were below standard offer :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending