The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Scroll to see replies

After a few im pretty sure there will be no silence.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
marmitebagel
After a few im pretty sure there will be no silence.

Probably not... :cheers:
I would consider it, though i am not a fresher.... also the fact that meeting a bunch of internets is extremely frightening... at the moment you don't exist :p: i hope the matrix doesn't come and get me...
davesstones
I would consider it, though i am not a fresher.... also the fact that meeting a bunch of internets is extremely frightening... at the moment you don't exist :p: i hope the matrix doesn't come and get me...

Yes but think of the freshers we can take advantage of. After all they're all naive and need people to look after them :wink: :rolleyes:

*shhhh! don't tell them the plan*
BlokeFromStoke
Yes but think of the freshers we can take advantage of. After all they're all naive and need people to look after them :wink: :rolleyes:

*shhhh! don't tell them the plan*

you are just after that one in the grass skirt arent you :p:

by the way for those people living in tennis courts, for your welcome bbq you have a truckload of free booze... :wink:
I'm after anything I can get*

*within reason :cool:
BlokeFromStoke
I'm after anything I can get*

*within reason :cool:

desperation is the first sign of weakness, lad... you will scare them away :p:
davesstones
desperation is the first sign of weakness, lad... you will scare them away :p:

That's nowt to do with desperation, that's more the fact they have eyes :biggrin:
well i'm sure it wont be tat bad! after all we're all sane people and wats the harm in meetin up and making new friends. It shud be a good mix of culture and the different experiences we bring together. There will be everything but silence trust me! And even if we do manage to sew our mouths shut a couple of drinks will always make us blab :p: So no worries. Just come along and keep an open mind! So shall we decide upon a place ? and date? any suggestions ?
Reply 29
I'm there with a cheery smile
now thats the spirit! :wink:
I think Monday night might be a good idea.
well monday night is fine by me! wat abt the others? and where do we meet ?
Monday may be a problem for me but to be honest I don't know when I'm gonna free. If I can I'll turn up to whatever you lot organise :smile:
Reply 34
how about starting in joes at 11am monday and see where it goes
11 am on monday is darn difficult to make it! I'll be moving in at 9 am so i guess i'll be busy unpackin and saying hello to my roomies and sorting the paperwork etc. How abt monday or tuesday eve. I guess no one will have a prob if its tuesday evening. That ought to give everyone plenty of time to settle in and finish the paperwork and certain formalities like registration etc.
lol 11am. The guy knows how to do it properly :biggrin: Could turn into carnage. Sounds great!
BlokeFromStoke
lol 11am. The guy knows how to do it properly :biggrin: Could turn into carnage. Sounds great!

urgh carnage... almost as bad as stamina... :cry:

i wouldnt be able to make any time in freshers week anyway, its likely i will be serving :smile:
I need to register on monday at around 1pm. Tuesday i have a meeting at 5pm, thus i could do it at about 7/8pm
Reply 39
Ah to be a fresher again. Its enough to make me cry that I'm now a second year (seriously I loved being a fresher). I may well drop in again Ruth but don't be surprised if I'm not there (think I'll have a lot on really).
<Runs off and has a quarter life crisis>
BTW does Nylex still post on here?
P.S any idea on the events for freshers this year (other than the ones advertised - I on about the ones like Works, Forbidden Fruit and Rios like last year which arn't mentioned in Red Brick).

Latest

Trending

Trending