The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
DAve_1
Gawd,

Lighten up bro, you sure you didn't freshen yo breath up with these by mistake?

hmmmm think we have found the sussex uni's loser of the year, who spends most there time on there own...ahhhh well
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Come on you two.. You might end up in the same flat for all you know! No need to snipe at eachother before you're even there, or got to know eachother at all..

Like I said, this isn't hiding behind the internet. It's more real than you think, so stoppit, like...

:smile:
Reply 82
I think you should have a rap battle to determine the winner of the argument.
Reply 83
serpentine
I think you should have a rap battle to determine the winner of the argument.

*snickers.*
Reply 84
Haha nah it's all love, well from this end it is.

I love how a thread about hip hop has descended into unnecessary beef, oooh the irony.

There is no argument, i got no problem. End of.

Peace
Reply 85
do any of you guys listen to choclair? they're a canadian rap group and they're really good; good beats, the lyrics aren't meaningful or anything, but you know, average but i think they're good anyway.
I'm the hip-hop head here people...

Anyone got the new Little Brother album? I'm sorry, but it's actually the best album of the year...For those who don't know, it's called The Minstrel show :smile:
Reply 87
haven't got any little brother stuff, but i have some 9th wonder stuff, and murs, who i think is great.
Reply 88
Elementalism

Anyone got the new Little Brother album? I'm sorry, but it's actually the best album of the year...For those who don't know, it's called The Minstrel show :smile:

hip hop head my foot, i am!
dozz87
Originally Posted by Elementalism

hip hop head my foot, i am!

I'd hate to stick my foot in it... but I'm a major contender for that title too. :wink:
60 Hip Hop albums and counting.

I listen to about 7 other genres so maybe variety weakens my case,
but Hip Hop is at the top really. Old School centric, that is - which is
particularly unusual in young people I guess.
Reply 90
crazydaveuk
I'd hate to stick my foot in it... but I'm a major contender for that title too. :wink:

*Bows to the king*
Reply 91
do you know what i hate, all the bloody different names of genres...what the f*** is old school centric?!??!! sorry if i'm being dumb but surely i'm not the only one who's never heard of it!!!! i'll stick with my old school garage thanks, because frankly i'm just confused!!
Reply 92
No latino-jazz-pop-fusion for you then.
Reply 93
i can't really class myself as anything as listen to everything but probs pop/funkyhouse queen with hip/hop, rock, indie, dance roots lol
Reply 94
crazydaveuk

60 hip hop albums and counting? hows 150 hip hop albums sound? plus many more MP3s, plus 50 rock cds...and 2 prodigy :smile:
Reply 95
looks like crazydaveuk had been DETHRONED!!
Reply 96
asmodexx
looks like crazydaveuk had been DETHRONED!!

lol he sure has...i need a life haha...ha....ahhh
Reply 97
i like the way you ended that. that's the "i'm feeling retarded now" laugh, for those of you who were
Reply 98
asmodexx
i like the way you ended that. that's the "i'm feeling retarded now" laugh, for those of you who were

lol indeed
Reply 99
Try my collection - probably over 500 records I can't actually fit myself in my room anymore, it's all about the disney records, ghostbuster theme tune and various themes from gerry anderson puppet shows though.

New Little Bro album is wicked.

@ Asmode - you got the Murs and 9th Wonder collab album? One of my favourite.

Crazydave, there ain't nuffin like the old school, I have a secret love for Chubb Rock records :s