The Student Room Group

Asos returns opinions? (Especially sale items)

I'm looking to buy some sale items at asos, but have never used them before?

I was wondering if you can return the items still, and if so do you get a refund or just credit? Also when returning, I see it's free but do you just retape up the original packaging?

What's customer service like in general?

Thanks, sorry about lots of questions but there's quite a few items I'm after :smile:
Hey!

Customer service at asos is pretty good. Quality can sometimes be a bit hit and miss but it depends on what your buying.
Returns are free, you will get a refund, and yes you just use the original packaging and take it to the post office.

When it comes to sale items not to sure, when your buying the product it will probably say if its refundable.
All this info is on there website though.
lilangel890
I'm looking to buy some sale items at asos, but have never used them before?

I was wondering if you can return the items still, and if so do you get a refund or just credit? Also when returning, I see it's free but do you just retape up the original packaging?

What's customer service like in general?

Thanks, sorry about lots of questions but there's quite a few items I'm after :smile:

As far as I'm aware if you return an item , even with sale items they should refund you I've never heard of ASOS giving credit instead of a refund.

What you do is put the items you don't want in the bag they send to you. Tape it up and place the returns lable on the outside of the package and thats it.

Customer serivces is really helpful and efficient. Just a couple of days ago, I ordered a skirt on there that was on sale. They sent me the wrong size and I immediatley contacted them and they were quick to offer a replacement which came the next day.

The cusomer care team is really quick here is a link, responded within an hour:
http://www.asos.com/infopages/pgecontactcare.aspx?sel=11
Reply 3
Sounds great, thanks guys!
I've returned a sale item before and received a prompt refund. ASOS's customer service has always been great with me.
Reply 5
Asos customer service is superb. I must've purchased a ben sherman hoody 2 months ago and still got a full refund. Personally i wouldnt advice the asos branded clothing as it can be quite poor in quality.

Latest