The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

go to www.lusu.co.uk then click on your college.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 21
LittleMiss
go to www.lusu.co.uk then click on your college.

Thanks! Man, those are big kitchens...but it's not particularly informative, is it?
Reply 22
ive looked on that lusu website n i can't find any county main pictures, a few of john creed building (which look rather big!) but none from county sadly, can any1 find any anywhere!?

i'm not sure if it has sunk in yet that this saturday i will be at uni! wow! :eek:

<<Lew>>
Reply 23
I know, isn't it absolutely crazy! What time are you thinking of getting there at?

Can't find any County pictures, no - instills a sense of pending doom. Can they really be that bad??

We should take photos of our rooms next year and post them on all forums like this, to save other freshers like ourselves the anxiety and curiosity!

Em xoxox
Reply 24
em028
I know, isn't it absolutely crazy! What time are you thinking of getting there at?

Can't find any County pictures, no - instills a sense of pending doom. Can they really be that bad??

We should take photos of our rooms next year and post them on all forums like this, to save other freshers like ourselves the anxiety and curiosity!

Em xoxox

Or we could post pictures of complete dumps to scare them all :biggrin:
Reply 25
I'm looking forward to seeing my room. But I hear it doesn't have a proper shower as such and is just a wet room, so no shower base. Hmm should be interesting, but at least I have my own bathroom I suppose.

Anyone else really excited?
princess_jess said:
Hi, I'm new to this student room malarkey but it looks quite good! Im in Cartmel, Haverthwaite on the first floor and going to do Law. Anyone else doing the same thing or in the same place?

I'm in Cartmel and in Haverthwaite too! What floor you on?
Reply 27
Retardchar

princess_jess said:
Hi, I'm new to this student room malarkey but it looks quite good! Im in Cartmel, Haverthwaite on the first floor and going to do Law. Anyone else doing the same thing or in the same place?

I'm guessing floor A or B.

:smile:
Reply 28
JoeFen
Or we could post pictures of complete dumps to scare them all :biggrin:

Mwahahahahahahahaha.......

Well, from what I hear, we're not gonna have much option but to post pictures of dumps!
Smiley_Me:
I'm guessing floor A or B.

I'm so dense. :p: On the plus, I'm on floor B. Hurrah!
Reply 30
Retardchar
I'm so dense. :p: On the plus, I'm on floor B. Hurrah!

If i was going to say first floor, I would mean floor B. Looks like you have a friend already hehe.
Reply 31
hehe i am going to have to find the smallest n dingiest room on the planet n post it to all next years freshers....oh my how cruel :p:

I'm going early in the mornin i think, itll probably be around 10.30 ill get ther as its only 40 mins on the m6 :biggrin:

<<Lew>>
Retardchar

I'm on floor A room A23, any takers? :smile:
Reply 33
longview13082
itll probably be around 10.30 ill get ther as its only 40 mins on the m6 :biggrin:

aw crap im 6 hours up the M6 lol, from Chelmsford :biggrin:
Reply 34
MozMan
aw crap im 6 hours up the M6 lol, from Chelmsford :biggrin:

Hehe I beat you both. Will take me 20 minutes. :biggrin:
Reply 35
hmm I'm about 2 hours away. So it's not that bad as long as i have my ipod!
Reply 36
im in manchester so it'll take just over an hour.
em028

Em xoxox

The rooms in County Main are good actually, with a nice window seat :smile:. I've heard the County West rooms are a bit smaller, though I haven't actually seen one personally.
Reply 38
I'm nine hours away thanks to work being done on the railway this weekend. Coming from the north of scotland
Reply 39
tana
im in manchester so it'll take just over an hour.

hey there, i'm coming from manchester as well.
what are you studying?