The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think aberdeen
Reply 2
Go on UCAS Course Search and have a look at each medical school requirement. Won't take you more than 10 minutes.
If an applicant with a prediction of A*A*A*A*, for A levels applies to a uni which requires AAB, will he be advantged or disadvantaged?
will they think that the applicant will put their uni as insurance?
Reply 4
confuSED medic
If an applicant with a prediction of A*A*A*A*, for A levels applies to a uni which requires AAB, will he be advantged or disadvantaged?
will they think that the applicant will put their uni as insurance?

No, because the offer will still be AAB.
Errrm UEA I believe......I don't think they've upped the requirements. Plus UEA's awesome :biggrin:
What does Bristol care about?
Do they have a scoring system?
Reply 7
confuSED medic
What does Bristol care about?
Do they have a scoring system?

GCSEs.
Reply 8
patient#
Go on UCAS Course Search and have a look at each medical school requirement. Won't take you more than 10 minutes.

was not aware of this, thank you!
patient#
GCSEs.

how much do they need?
nothing else?
ECs PS?
Reply 10
confuSED medic
how much do they need?
nothing else?
ECs PS?

Sorry I don't, you'll have to have a look on their website.
There's already been one thread on this in the past couple of days. Use the search button ffs.
Reply 12
warhol
was not aware of this, thank you!

No worries, it's the easiest and most up to date method I could think of.
I think cardiff is AAB though I could be wrong
warhol
I've been finding it really difficult to find a med school that requires AAB at A-levels.
I want an AAB as my fourth uni... I know Bristol and Glasgow both are, where else?

Why?
Lancaster and Keele as well as the ones moentioned above as far as I know but some are changing. Leicester used to be AAB but when I went to the open day they said they changed it after the prospectus was written.
chronic_fatigue
Lancaster and Keele as well as the ones moentioned above as far as I know but some are changing. Leicester used to be AAB but when I went to the open day they said they changed it after the prospectus was written.

Lancaster offer medicine?
RoadWarrior

Yeah it's a small medical school (I think like 30 people if that?) and it's linked to another uni (liverpool I believe....?)
Reply 18
RoadWarrior

Yes, it's via Liverpool.
Reply 19
and they were giving free laptops out to their medics!!

Latest

Trending

Trending