The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm not breaking up with mine! Nope. Leicester is close enough to be able to get there and back when I want to. Plus. We're allowed guests to stay right?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Yeah we are, we might have to sign them in i think. xx
Reply 22
I heard theres a 3 consecutive night rule, which isn't too bad I suppose.
me and my boyfriend lasted the whole way through his first year but then broke up in the summer because we were just like friends. its easy to stick together if your hearts in it. but hey, now i can have lots of fun haha
:biggrin:
lol thats the spirit helen :smile:
everyone's different
Reply 26
me and my bf lasted 2 days into his first year at uni.......lol that would be today.
Reply 27
split with mine at the end of freshers week iirc, to be honest you guys will feel differently went you are drunk and surrounded by people you don't really know who are pulling every night, it's more difficult to be strong

-shrug-
Reply 28
If i can cope with Malia i can cope with fresher's week. xx
I just got ditched, so that issue's been solved for me I guess...:frown: It was a long distance relationship from the start and it didn't work (for him), so I'm kinda sceptical now. Although on the bright side, I know *I* can do long distance lol.
Reply 30
dunkymunky
I think ur an arse. Me and my girl aren't breaking up, you just need to find one that you want to be with, by the sounds of it, you're a bit of a man whore. You have fun with that.

LOLOL you legend. The problem comes when you can't let go. I'll be free and single. Im spending friday night as the last night with my gyal. thing is we both realise it wouldn't work cos we see each other near nuff every day. but we wer best mates and we al always be
Reply 31
I'm staying with my BF! He's only in Lincoln though so not far to go and see each other every other week :-)

xXx

Latest

Trending

Trending