The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Personally, my opinion is that the girl herself should be locked up for being a prostitute.
Reply 81
A girl was seriously sexually abused and all some people can come out with is some **** about Muslims?

Only on TSR.

The sentencing is a joke. Should get much longer than that.
Reply 82
Deshi
A girl was seriously sexually abused and all some people can come out with is some **** about Muslims?

Only on TSR.

I find your sig to be racist and offensive.

Why must you point out that the owners of your club that you dislike are American? If they wre black, would you point that out too?
Reply 83
Titleist
I find your sig to be racist and offensive.

Why must you point out that the owners of your club that you dislike are American? If they wre black, would you point that out too?

:rofl2:

You being serious? :rofl:
Reply 84
Titleist
Rape can only take place without consent.

Surely what happened here doesn't count as consent!
In this country crimes involving someones property or involving money are treated far more harshly than crimes against the person. Whether that be rape or an assault. These scum ,should be removed permanently from our streets. I don't care what religion they are, but then we have senile old men and mentally insane liberals and leftists running our justice system.

If this was the states, they would be looking at much more time, and probably harder time too. And if anyone mentions rehabilitation they need to be locked up in a lunatic asylum with the mentally subnormal morally corrupt people who run our justice system.

What also needs to be looked at ,is why the alarm wasn't raised sooner and the circumstances this girl lived in.What role the social services had in her life. There certainly needs to be a tribunal and instead of 'learning lessons' if there is fault we need named professionals who must be offered up as sacrificial lambs from the greater good. We need to make examples of them.

I personally think after that experience this girl will find it extremely difficult to have a normal life.This should be reflected in the sentences, these subhuman scum get. And in my view this hasn't been. All of them should be flogged, at the start and end of their sentence and they should do at least 20 yrs each.
Reply 86
They should be castrated with a garlic press and made to eat their own finely minced testicles :smile:
Reply 87
alissasantiago
What? That's exactly what it implies...

Because the fact that I'm called Rebecca (shock horror a Hebrew name!!!) implies that I must be a practising Christian?
What kind of ridiculous logic is that - they're from a part of the world where Muslims live; ergo they have names associated with Muslim people. Did you expect their parents to name them John, Thomas, Alex and Ben?!

I agree with everyone that the sentencing is awful but seriously what's with all the Daily Fail Islam hate? Those men are no more Muslim than Timothy McVeigh was a Catholic REGARDLESS of what part of the world they come from or what they're called.
Reply 88
Post Apocalypse
They have Muslim names: Aftab Khan, Ahmed Noorzai, Anwar Safi, Asad Yousaf Hassan, Mohammed Basharat, Mohammed Khan, Abid Khaliq, Mohammed Atif and Najibullah Safi.

Just because they have muslim names doesnt make them muslims :rolleyes:

I agree what they did is horrible but dont go blaming the general muslim population like it was their fault
lovely_me
These men could have interpreted these quotations from the Koran to justify their actions:

Men are guardians over women because ALLAH has made some of them excel others.
Sura 4: 35.

ALLAH commands you concerning your children; a male shall have as much as the share of two females.

4: 12

The single-minded slaves of Allah will enjoy a Garden filled with lovely-eyed virgins.
37:40-48

Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers!
8:12

:lolwut:

No they couldn't have. You've just picked out half a line from the Surahs which have much more to say on the matter. Prostitution is forbidden, so is sex with someone you're not married to, as is kidnapping, as is physical abuse: all that is very clear. Whenever a Muslim commits a crime, retards on here seem to think it MUST be Islam supports that crime. Most crimes in the UK including horrific torture/murders etc. etc. are committed by Christians. That probably means Jesus's message was one of hate does it? Means he encouraged people to torture others to death does it?
Reply 90
Do you honestly believe what you posted? I don't know if you hold these opinions but I'm answering them anyways.

lovely_me
These men could have interpreted these quotations from the Koran to justify their actions:

Men are guardians over women because ALLAH has made some of them excel others.
Sura 4: 35.

This refers to the fact that men should be kind to women,protect them and provide for them and is specifically referring to marriage. It amounts to the exact opposite of what you're implying.
lovely_me

ALLAH commands you concerning your children; a male shall have as much as the share of two females.

4: 12

This is referring to inheritance, nothing to do with this case. A male must provide for his family, there is no oblogation on a female to do so hence the difference.

lovely_me

The single-minded slaves of Allah will enjoy a Garden filled with lovely-eyed virgins.
37:40-48

This is referring to Paradise and I don't see how this can be a justification of this case.

lovely_me

Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers!
8:12

:lolwut:

This was a command to the angels.
Reply 91
Bekaboo

Because the fact that I'm called Rebecca (shock horror a Hebrew name!!!) implies that I must be a practising Christian?
What kind of ridiculous logic is that - they're from a part of the world where Muslims live; ergo they have names associated with Muslim people. Did you expect their parents to name them John, Thomas, Alex and Ben?!

I agree with everyone that the sentencing is awful but seriously what's with all the Daily Fail Islam hate? Those men are no more Muslim than Timothy McVeigh was a Catholic REGARDLESS of what part of the world they come from or what they're called.

If somebody has a muslim name, then it implies they're a muslim! That's all I was saying...jeez!
Reply 92
joehic1991
They should be castrated with a garlic press and made to eat their own finely minced testicles :smile:

seems like you put some thought into that.
no, i think they all should be hanged.
Reply 94
Why should we have them in our prisons? Deport them back to where they came from and hole them up there!
One of the convicted looks like a guy I buy baccy from.

/relevance
Reply 96
alissasantiago
If somebody has a muslim name, then it implies they're a muslim! That's all I was saying...jeez!

But it's not a Muslim name any more than Rebecca or Sarah or Martha or Mary are Christian names. It's an Arabic name. A name that implies they come from a certain part of the world where there are Muslims but there are also Christians and Jews and atheists! That says nothing about their religion.
It's disgusting. Poor kid is from my hometown. I don't know how you could actually do such a vile act to a child!
Numberone-outkast
IMO these people should get life, however the comments on islam, and saying how they would get praised in there home land stfu, where does it say you can rape in islam.

It says in the Qu'ran right here:

"quran
33:50 lawful to you are your wives and your slave girls allah has given you as booty. quran
4:24 forbidden to you are wedded wives of other people except those who have fallen in your hands as prisoners of war. quran
23:5-6 who restrain their carnal desires except with their wives and slave girls, for these are lawful to them."

"002.223
YUSUFALI: Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will; but do some good act for your souls beforehand; and fear Allah. And know that ye are to meet Him (in the Hereafter), and give (these) good tidings to those who believe.
PICKTHAL: Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls, and fear Allah, and know that ye will (one day) meet Him. Give glad tidings to believers, (O Muhammad).
SHAKIR: Your wives are a tilth for you, so go into your tilth when you like, and do good beforehand for yourselves, and be careful (of your duty) to Allah, and know that you will meet Him, and give good news to the believers."

- Link http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/quran/002.qmt.html

Basically, this means you can **** her whenever YOU want, irregardless of whether or not she wants it. Basically, sex without consent. Which = RAPE.
how can people still appose the death sentence after this sort of action

Latest

Trending

Trending