The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Daisybank Villas MMU

Hey guys, I've applied for Unite Daisybank villas as halls this year, going into my first year to study Interactive arts at MMU and just trying to hunt down potential flat mates or folk who have been there before to find out its secrets?! haha

I dont think iv ever been so excited to commit to spending several thousand, feel like a kid at christmas or something!
Reply 1
:'(
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
bonesmurphy
Hey guys, I've applied for Unite Daisybank villas as halls this year, going into my first year to study Interactive arts at MMU and just trying to hunt down potential flat mates or folk who have been there before to find out its secrets?! haha

I dont think iv ever been so excited to commit to spending several thousand, feel like a kid at christmas or something!

Try the MMU subforum on TSR or Facebook freshers groups?
hey im moving into daisybank villas,also from glasgow which is funny,it looks nice! im doing photography so will be in the all saints campus,i want to do all the freshers stuff just to meet people so hopefuly my flatmates will be up for it! maybe see you there bones!
Reply 4
emmaphotography
hey im moving into daisybank villas,also from glasgow which is funny,it looks nice! im doing photography so will be in the all saints campus,i want to do all the freshers stuff just to meet people so hopefuly my flatmates will be up for it! maybe see you there bones!

Hello, I am joininy MMU in september too, and I'm staying in Daisy Bank halls...

x

Latest

Trending

Trending