The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ratchet and Clank: The Great Clock. :coma:

I mean, A Crack in time.
Original post by spiderpig0402
Defense of the Ancients 2

Can't wait for DIABLO III to be released. they say it will be released on 5.15.12

see you there guys :biggrin:

From what i can see on the internet and general hearing......this game is going to be HUGE! Only 9 days to go now lads!
Just completed Machinarium, Mass Effect 3 and Resident Evil Revelations, currently nearing the end of Pull Blox on 3DS.
Mass Effect 3 multi-player is addictive. For a mode that fans said they mostly didn't want, if it wasn't in I wouldn't still be playing the game...
Battlefield 3 and Skyrim. It used to be Mass Effect 3 but I am disappoint with that game right now >__>
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, such a good game.
Medieval 2 Total War: Kingdoms

Brb invading Wales as Ireland.
I am actually playing G Force on PS3. :colondollar: My boyfriend's 10 year old brother got it for christmas but never bothered with it. It's brilliant!

I also recently completed The Simpsons game on PS3 and The Simpsons Hit and Run. But that's only to relive childhood memories :tongue:
Reply 3188
Original post by Raiden10
HD version of MGS3?

I honestly don't know anything about games these days. I'm tempted to ask something like: "is it in 3D"? or "is it in colour"?

I am honestly amazing at that game though (and other MGS).

Brace yourself: Did you know, you can complete the whole game, on European Extreme, without being seen or even getting a single guard to go "huh?", or knocking out or distracting/magazining or otherwise influencing any guard or scientist or Eva in the whole game (besides the obvious boss battles), while still getting the Boss rating at the end? Without using any of the camouflages besides the ones you start the game with (and the SCIENTIST disguise)?

Also you don't have to kill any animals either.

The collection i got has MGS2, 3 and Peace Walker in HD. Not in 3D from what i know. I'm not a good enough gamer to consider European Extreme lol
Reply 3189
Pokemon White :colondollar:
GTA Vice City in wait for GTA V... :ninja:

And revising of course...
Original post by thetobbit
Medieval 2 Total War: Kingdoms

Brb invading Wales as Ireland.

Total War :five:

I've been playing various mods for Rome, some of these total conversions are ridiculously good, I have no idea how the creators managed it.
Real-Time Strategic game. On PC, you need internet.

Tribal Wars, it's super nerdy but if you know how to play and you have good time management it's good :smile:
I'm playing two games at once right now - Final Fantasy III on my DS and Parappa The Rappa on my laptop. I'm definitely cool, and certainly revising for that Civil War exam I have tomorrow...
Original post by Converse Rocker
Total War :five:

I've been playing various mods for Rome, some of these total conversions are ridiculously good, I have no idea how the creators managed it.

LOTR mod? :P
Reply 3195
Started a game of Arkham City cause I lost my save game after installing 7 64 bit. Goddamn this game is so good. Deadshot is RIGHT THERE when you are entering Arkham City "Bruce Wayne? You're on my list... BANG."

Also noticed that half of the courtroom is all destroyed and the other half is pristine, it's details like that that just make this game.

Also ToR and Binding of Isaac.
Original post by thetobbit
LOTR mod? :P

Na, sadly I don't have Alexander (might buy it some time) so it has been Europa Barbarorum and Roma Surrectum; both great :smile:
Pokemon FireRed Youngster Joey run.

I have a top percentage ratata :P
Shogun 2 total war :smile:
Reply 3199
Getting back into Ninja Gaiden Black, that game was pretty much perfect to me.

Latest