The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I spent all day yesterday (sad I know) playing Rayman Jungle Run on the iPad and all I can say is wow. It was such a fun game with absolutely gorgeous graphics that look like the ones used for the Rayman Origins game on the Xbox and ps3 and it was just a really good experience that was well worth its £1.99 price.
On PC I'm playing Skyrim. With 100+ mods.

On iPhone I'm playing Plants vs. Zombies.
Resident Evil 6

Not quite as good as previous games, but it has its moments.
A very popular online game: Akinator!
Borderlands 2 :colondollar: Bought my new Xbox yesterday and sneaked a quick half hour in before work today. Absolutely loving it!

Also trading in two unwanted games that came in the bundle today for Battlefield 3 and looking to get Dead Island soon.
Original post by beastofburden
Borderlands 2 :colondollar: Bought my new Xbox yesterday and sneaked a quick half hour in before work today. Absolutely loving it!

Also trading in two unwanted games that came in the bundle today for Battlefield 3 and looking to get Dead Island soon.

I have all three of those games. They're all amazing. May have accidentaly clocked up around 400 hours on Battlefield 3, such is my way of life.

Borderlands 2 is amazing, been playing this for the past couple of weeks. I would recommend something else other than Dead Island, as it isn't as good as Left 4 Dead 2 imo. :smile:
In relation to the thread question, I'm playing Borderlands 2. I got it on release day, and it hasn't been closed on my computer since! It's amazing! I am a true die hard fan of Team Fortress 2 as well, but haven't played it recently..... :P
Original post by sixthsense
In relation to the thread question, I'm playing Borderlands 2. I got it on release day, and it hasn't been closed on my computer since! It's amazing! I am a true die hard fan of Team Fortress 2 as well, but haven't played it recently..... :P

Steam name? :biggrin:
Playing the Forza Horizon Demo and I'm VERY, VERY impressed with how good it is. Can't wait for this to be released on the 23rd.

Also banging rounds down range on World in Conflict; though not being able to pause is something games shouldn't be handicapped with. Despite that, its still absolutely fantastic.
Original post by MattyJo
Steam name? :biggrin:

My old Xbox gamertag, it's 'drizzable', weird i know, but i've used it for ages XD
Original post by sixthsense
My old Xbox gamertag, it's 'drizzable', weird i know, but i've used it for ages XD

Added :biggrin:.
Original post by MattyJo
Added :biggrin:.

Yep, got it, just added you back! :biggrin:
A well-known online game called snake.
Everyone is talking about the Planet Burn game App, I downloaded it my self, awesome game, the full version ROCKS
Original post by xanthippe
Just started playing GUN again :smile: Love it!

love that game :smile:
I'm currently playing Borderlands on my xbox, awesome :smile: can't wait get onto Borderlands 2!!
Dead Space...again. Going for platinum, though it's not like I have much time on my hands as it is...guess I'll have to make some sacrifices when it comes to sleeping at night.
Been playing Pokemon Black 2 ever since Thursday, haven't gotten far yet because of A-levels. :frown:
Also 3DS recently (Friend Code: 3823-9900-1746), now I'm in debt to myself.
Reply 3659
F1 2011, yeah its now old, but at £13 instead of £30-£40 its worth not having it up to date. Plus it has scaled fuel and tyre wear, which, last I read, 2012 doesn't have.

Latest