Now:
Forza Horizon
WRC 3

Next:
NFS: Most Wanted
Ac3 and black ops 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guild wars 2
Wish it was Black Ops 2 but I haven't got it yet, currently playing 007 Bloodstorm and Uncharted 3.
Reply 3706
Original post by J.Nalbandian14
Wish it was Black Ops 2 but I haven't got it yet, currently playing 007 Bloodstorm and Uncharted 3.

What is Bloodstorm like? I haven't had a 007 game since Nightfire on PS2, the PS3 ones just haven't been long enough/had good enough reviews to persuade me to buy them.
Original post by dhr90
What is Bloodstorm like? I haven't had a 007 game since Nightfire on PS2, the PS3 ones just haven't been long enough/had good enough reviews to persuade me to buy them.

*Blood Stone, sorry my bad. It’s awesome, a great game that will definitely keep you busy for hours. I’d strongly recommend it, especially if you are a fan of third-person shooters, and has a challenging complex to it at times; you’ll need to think hard and logically on certain occasions in the game. It gets the flavour of the actual modern James Bond right and its packed with so many thrilling vehicle chases and colourful international locations to explore; so more advanced and improved compared to the other Bond games. It's quite easy on the hardest difficulty and underscores Bond's super-agent skills.

The only downside I would say would be the fact that everything you play in BloodStone, you’ve played before most probably. Also at times the game's driving sequences are a bit dodgy but not always and can be difficult to handle. They are highly action-packed car chases but they can also be frustrating. There's a great sense of speed, but it never feels as if you've caught your prey, just that you've reached the end of the ride and cued up the next cut scene. Theres this one horrible driving sequence set on ice which is kind of awful-you would know if you play it. I also personally enjy multiplayer mode and there’s a handful of gameplay types—team deathmatch, last man standing etc. Its also great at giving you a generous ability to shoot tightly around corners without exposing yourself whilst free standing though. That can saves a lot on the harderr levels and speeds up play time. Otherwise you are patiently timing popping in and out with the game's cover system. It definitely has that loop around vs quickly turn console port feel to the character movement though, which on lag prone older spec like mine can be painfully frustrating at times.

Overall, I’d suggest you consider it, it’s an underrated game.
Reply 3708
Original post by J.Nalbandian14
*Blood Stone, sorry my bad. It’s awesome, a great game that will definitely keep you busy for hours. I’d strongly recommend it, especially if you are a fan of third-person shooters, and has a challenging complex to it at times; you’ll need to think hard and logically on certain occasions in the game. It gets the flavour of the actual modern James Bond right and its packed with so many thrilling vehicle chases and colourful international locations to explore; so more advanced and improved compared to the other Bond games. It's quite easy on the hardest difficulty and underscores Bond's super-agent skills.

The only downside I would say would be the fact that everything you play in BloodStone, you’ve played before most probably. Also at times the game's driving sequences are a bit dodgy but not always and can be difficult to handle. They are highly action-packed car chases but they can also be frustrating. There's a great sense of speed, but it never feels as if you've caught your prey, just that you've reached the end of the ride and cued up the next cut scene. Theres this one horrible driving sequence set on ice which is kind of awful-you would know if you play it. I also personally enjy multiplayer mode and there’s a handful of gameplay types—team deathmatch, last man standing etc. Its also great at giving you a generous ability to shoot tightly around corners without exposing yourself whilst free standing though. That can saves a lot on the harderr levels and speeds up play time. Otherwise you are patiently timing popping in and out with the game's cover system. It definitely has that loop around vs quickly turn console port feel to the character movement though, which on lag prone older spec like mine can be painfully frustrating at times.

Overall, I’d suggest you consider it, it’s an underrated game.

Thanks. Will look for it second hand somewhere I think.
Reply 3709
Final Fantasy VI more than anything at the moment on my laptop. I've got Saints Row III and Kingdoms of Amalur on the 360 to finish but they both seem so strenuous compared to this classic 16bit gem.
Ps3 - pes 9
black ops 2, cod is the best!!!!
Seriously though, I have Dishonoured but I'm not feeling it to be honest, you die REALLY quickly and the intro scene was weird, some ninjas come out of nowhere... any tips on this game? I got it on PC because who buys games on PC? LOL
(edited 11 years ago)
Star Trek Online. It runs through Steam which I am really pleased about, and it's also free! It's actually a pretty good game as well.
Mafia 2, at the moment! Getting black ops 2 soon :smile:
Original post by RhymeAsylumForever
black ops 2, cod is the best!!!!
Seriously though, I have Dishonoured but I'm not feeling it to be honest, you die REALLY quickly and the intro scene was weird, some ninjas come out of nowhere... any tips on this game? I got it on PC because who buys games on PC? LOL

I got Dishonoured last week and have played it a bit. I didn't like it at first but I'm getting into it now. Agreed that the intro was weak but I like the options you get to make your way through levels i.e. stealth via rooftops, picking your way through back alleys or just going gung-ho and fighting everything in your way.
Uncharted 2: Among Theives on PS3
LOVING it, although a bloody ******* tank keeps destroying me :mad2:
Reply 3716
Original post by discomposure

Uncharted 2, best game of this generation imo :smile:

I'm currently playing Batman: Arkham City. Superb combat system.

Love the uncharted games, their awesome :smile:

Hope you're enjoying it. I know I wasn't able to put it down...I believe two is the one with the zombies that scared the living **** out of me. Took my ages to get past it.
Reply 3719
Guild Wars 2, it is the most fun I've had gaming in a long time :smile:

Latest