The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dead Space. Got to chapter 6 of 12 and found it boring and tiresome but I'm determined to finish it now.

Even though I feel I'm wasting my time. Catch 22.
Original post by Anonymous263
what platform and how are you finding it?
Are the bugs bad?

Playing it on PC, though I have a very basic desktop build (i3 2120 and Radeon 6870) from over two years ago.

I'm playing it at 1080p with everything on low, just about getting 20fps which makes it playable. Honestly I never thought it would even load up with what I've got. Loading times aren't too bad -- about 30 seconds from main menu to in-game.

I haven't had any of the glitches like falling through the world or messed up faces. There's the occasional "invisible climbing" but it's not major -- it's only happened once or twice, just when Arno is a few feet from a normal ledge. Of course, everyone's mileage may vary.
Original post by Guybrush Sheepgood
Just completed playing Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon it's ****ing awesome

What do you like about it the most?

When the trailer for the game was released you should have seen all the comments from the kids born last week saying "What did I just watch? What's all this got to do with FC? :s-smilie:"
Original post by noggins
What do you like about it the most?

When the trailer for the game was released you should have seen all the comments from the kids born last week saying "What did I just watch? What's all this got to do with FC? :s-smilie:"

Well I'm not a kid so I grew up loving 80s/90s sci fi films and games and it's basically a homage to everything I love and miss about about them. They captured the atmosphere perfectly. I also love that ubisoft actually did something different that didn't just cater to this generation of cod fanatics.
Master chief collection (or rather not playing in lieu of current technical issues....lol) however matchmaking should hopefully be fully patched by tommorow
I'm playing "When the **** will fc4 arrive?!"
Reply 5426
Clash of clans!!! :d
BACK TO BASICS.

Cossacks Art of War
GTA 5 on PS4.

Haven't got far on it yet but I aim to complete the storyline again & then get 100% which is what I got on my PS3 version.
Warlords of Draenor;_;
deus Ex human revolution
Reply 5431
Borderlands 2 since I picked it up for £4 and I loved the first one, I thought why not.
I've also just been playing solely EU4 recently.
Just started A Link Between Worlds. Absolutely gorgeous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Excite Bots Trick Racing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Endless Legend.
I started playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire yesterday and I already love it :biggrin:
Reply 5437
Original post by purple-pixie
i started playing pokemon alpha sapphire yesterday and i already love it :d

too much water. :wink:
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Do I got to GAME store today to get Eon ticket? And if I can't make it today how can I use streetpass to get it from someone I know who already has it?
Borderlands 2, Skate 3 and assassins creed rouge. I got them all on sale cause of black friday.

and im playing blops 2 multiplayer.

Latest