The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Professor Layton and the Curious Village :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've put around 20 hours into GTA V in the last week, only just joined the hype lol
Original post by Alexion
I've put around 20 hours into GTA V in the last week, only just joined the hype lol

What platform are you on?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by cbreef
What platform are you on?

#pcmasterrace :cool:
Awww, would've been cool to play with a fellow TSR-ian. What rank are you anyway?
Reply 6205
Got a new laptop recently so playing a few games I've wanted to play for a while, Fallout 4, Football Manager and some indie Steam games like The Forest, The Long Dark, Stranded Deep, really enjoying these indie survival games at the moment.
Original post by Alexion

were you playing offline, or online?
Original post by john2054
were you playing offline, or online?

Started offline but it's way more fun online with my own character :h: so mostly online yee
Contribution to OP:
Just finished Fallout 4's story. I wish I played it on the hardest difficulty from the start; I would've been like level 80 by now.

Original post by cbreef
Awww, would've been cool to play with a fellow TSR-ian. What rank are you anyway?

What platform and rank are you on? :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Alexion
Started offline but it's way more fun online with my own character :h: so mostly online yee

i completed it online once on the 360, with a character online about 32, and now i am half way though playing it on my xbone, and i have got up to about level 35 again online (because my characters didn't transfer). Then i sold it. but i'm thinking about buying it again, maybe when i have completed sleeping dogs and maybe a few other games first??
Original post by cbreef

Ah, didn't realise you'd replied :lol: only 19 so far...
CSGO. Struggling a bit due to the recent rank redistribution... Anyone else?
Original post by Davalla
Contribution to OP:
Just finished Fallout 4's story. I wish I played it on the hardest difficulty from the start; I would've been like level 80 by now.

What platform and rank are you on? :tongue:

For GTA, Xbox One, and let's just say my rank is on the large side

@Alexion I actually can't remember being that rank, it was that long ago
(edited 8 years ago)
Hitman Blood Money (PC)
Portal 2 Co-op (PC)
Battlefield Bad company (PS3)
Found some of my PS3 games which I spent ages looking for. So I picked up from where I left off and I'm currently trying to complete:

Saints Row The Third
God Of War 3
Saints Row IV
Sleeping Dogs
Wet
Hitman Absolution
Burnout Paradise
007 Blood Stone
Uncharted 3
Prototype 2
The last game I played since this post:

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds (3DS)
Candy Crush
Witcher 3. I'm still can't decide whether I like it or not.
Reply 6218
I am currently playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on steam :smile:
Armoured Warfare :biggrin:

Latest