The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6980
World of warcraft, and witcher 3 at the same time (playing witcher 3 while I have my character autocrafting ****)
Back on Skyrim currently - wanted to play a game that isn't too demanding whilst still being immersive,
Starry Fantasy~ it's an MMORPG, does anyone else play?
team fortress 2 and age of empires 2 HD mostly
with a bit of skyrim and borderlands 2 on the side
AC 3. The reason i played it because i downloaded it for free. The Ubisoft company gave it for free in conjunction with their 30th anniversary celebration. Any AC fans here?
Original post by alannis
AC 3. The reason i played it because i downloaded it for free. The Ubisoft company gave it for free in conjunction with their 30th anniversary celebration. Any AC fans here?

AC is awesome. Unfortunately 3 is the weakest (IMO).

If you haven't played the others you definitely should - I started at the original a couple of years ago (looks a bit dated and the controls were a little annoying, but still a great game) and am up to Unity now.

2 and it's sequels are the best followed by Black Flag.
Skyrim at the moment on single player

Messing about on GTA Online.
Original post by jungle_ninja
AC is awesome. Unfortunately 3 is the weakest (IMO).

If you haven't played the others you definitely should - I started at the original a couple of years ago (looks a bit dated and the controls were a little annoying, but still a great game) and am up to Unity now.

2 and it's sequels are the best followed by Black Flag.

Personally I wouldn't be so certain in the weaknessof 3, revelations and syndicate certainly put up strong competition, but I would definitely say the ending is weak, depending on what we qualify as the beginning of the ending of ME3 determines whether on par or worse than.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Rise of the tomb raider!

Waiting impatiently for Nioh !

#PS4Pro/PSVR owner! 😬
Original post by Nicoley-oley
Replaying Dishonored on the PS3... since I'm saving for a PS4 and craving Dishonored 2 :frown:

Dishonored 2 is great! You'll love it when you play it!
Battlefield 1, GTA V :smile:
WRC 6. Fewer framerate issues compared to WRC5, however the brakes seem to be made from bottle tops, and the lights, like the previous game are brilliant for the 10-20 metres in front of the car, and then useless, completely unlike real life, missing/wrong pacenotes are very annoying too. Decent enough game and I foresee myself spending a lot of time on it, but the problems are very annoying. not expecting a patch given similar issues weren't addressed in the last game.
Feeling pretty nostalgic so I've decided on playing Sonic Adventure 2.
I'm playing through LoZ Twilight Princess HD. Finally got round to completing Wind Waker the other day so carrying on the theme!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been playing The Last Guardian. Oh my days I love it so much I want a pet Trico :loveduck:
Pokemon Omega Ruby Wonderlocke and Pokemon Sun Replay-through
Football Manager 2016
Original post by AmeliaLost
I've been playing The Last Guardian. Oh my days I love it so much I want a pet Trico :loveduck:

Me too!

He perfectly captures the "spoilt child who throws a hissy fit and ignores you until he gets his own way, yet still does something really sweet every once in a while" motif. He still amazes me.
I finished Abzû on Saturday (what a beautiful game that was...OMG!) so now I've gone back to playing Fallout 4. I just can't seem to ever get enough of that game!
Animal Crossing New Leaf!!! I try to go on it every day to make sure that Stitches doesn't leave. He's my favourite villager!!! :mmm:

Latest