The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lt001
Shotgun on gears 2 is unreal if you use it properly. Active reload and get nice and close and its lethal sometimes instagib.

Completed gears 1 but not played online. Gears 2 I got to level 50 something online then it got reset for some reason. Wasn't even mad.

Bring on Gears 3.

^^^All quality games.

Yeah definitely, the cut scenes are brilliant.
Reply 61
Crash Bandicoot...:yep:
Age of Empires III.
Napoleon: Total War and Bad Company 2.

I bought ARMA2 a couple weeks back but haven't really played it yet.
Reply 64
MW2 with a bit of oldschool Heroes of Might and Magic 3. :love:

When I'm off the computer it's Shemue 2 on Dreamcast or Megaman X for SNES. (Yup, still playing the SNES.)

I just realised I have no life. :')
Reply 65
Empire Total War. Been playing it since last year march, i'm addicted :s-smilie:
Amplitude on PS2, the predecessor to Guitar Hero.

Here's a screenshot:
Reply 67
S.R
Empire Total War. Been playing it since last year march, i'm addicted :s-smilie:

I'm hoping to start playing that tonight (or Civ 4...have both and undecided which to play first), after that review I'm not entirely sure I'll have a life from tonight onwards :mmm:
if i get time, it is either sims 3 (i need to get the latest expansion pack) and mario kart wii... i know, how sad. It would be red dead redemption but my brother took his xbox 360 away :frown:
Reply 69
Wolfenstein Enemy Territory :yep: ..been playing it for years. Me and my friend are part of the very few girls that play :wink: ...and obviously we always kick ass against the guys haha :p:
Reply 70
codmw2
I've been breaking up Oblivion with Half-Life 2 and Episodes 1 and 2. I've kinda run out of steam a bit now I've done all the guilds and got to the main quest. :frown:
Reply 72
Dan1992
civ 4 is awesome. i've wasted so much time on that. there was a mod called rhye's of civilization which was the best ever! :biggrin:

i even pre-ordered civ 5 which is coming out in like a month xD

That's one recommendation for each :giggle: ye I have no hope of seeing daylight for a while methinks :getmecoat:
Reply 73
Third Age: Total War Mod for Medieval 2: Total War. It's a Lord of the Rings Mod, absolutely fantastic.

I ordered Saints Row 2 for the PS3 today, so I should hopefully be getting that soon :yep: .
Almost at the end of Final Fantasy X and replaying Kessen II :biggrin: (both PS2)
Currently playing:

DS - Pokémon Platinum/SoulSilver
PC - Football Manager 2009
X360 - Modern Warfare 2
Reply 76
HoN
Reply 77
Today I started playing FIFA10 again with Newcastle on manager mode, im determined to complete more than one season :p:

I also wanted to play Oblivion again but then I remember I completed it last time :frown: so now I dont think I can be bothered :laugh:

FM10 on Mac when I have the time (rarely do).
Eclipseeh
Wolfenstein Enemy Territory :yep: ..been playing it for years. Me and my friend are part of the very few girls that play :wink: ...and obviously we always kick ass against the guys haha :p:

Is that still going?! I remember playing that as far back as around 2002! I think I stopped because I was frustrated with the dial-up connection we had at the time :cool:

Anyway, I'm currently making my way through Resistance 2, first one was better though.
Final Fantasy IX :biggrin:

& one more thing ...

You lost The Game :wink:

Latest