The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1260
Original post by Sir Toad
BULLETSTORM

Fantastic game. Captures the very essence of gaming in that it's actually FUN. SO MUCH FUN.

Ahh I played the demo was fun I might get it soon actually.

Recently been playing
DS - Pokémon HG
Wii - No More Heroes and PokéPark [so childish but it's actually quite fun!]
Starcraft 2.

Just bought it, and liking it a lot. :h:
Infinity blade on iPod touch. It's so flashy! :biggrin:

Can't beat this :tongue: or maybe you can..
Original post by .Scout.
Really addicted to Borderlands at the moment.

This, just picked it up again. Such a brilliant game... And hey, who doesn't like a shotgun/SMG hybrid with regenerating ammo? :colone:
Original post by SayonaraSamm
This, just picked it up again. Such a brilliant game... And hey, who doesn't like a shotgun/SMG hybrid with regenerating ammo? :colone:

I allllllways find myself going back to Borderlands when i'm bored of COD, GTA and L4D2. I don't know what it is about Borderlands that I love, though. It's just awesome.
Were you also the one playing Fable 3 recently? how do they compare? I loved F3 but got bored on F2 after like 2 hours.
I agree, though I'm not a massive Fable fan in general. In general towards the thread en large, still on DA:O and the Witcher. Dissertation and what not...
Reply 1268
Currently playing Halo, in my opinion the best game that ever exsisted !
Playing fable II atm, trying to rack up more achievements before the next main quest...can't believe the last one took me 10 years game time???
I mean, TEN YEARS???
Original post by .Scout.
I allllllways find myself going back to Borderlands when i'm bored of COD, GTA and L4D2. I don't know what it is about Borderlands that I love, though. It's just awesome.

I know what you mean. I traded it in after playing it too much, thinking, right, I'm done with this, only to buy it again a couple of months later and re-discover the awesomeness. I've been through this cycle three times so far.
Reply 1271
back to mw2, slow start but after a few hours i can't see myself going back to black ops
i reckon ill stick to it untill the gears 3 beta next month
Reply 1272
999 still :s-smilie: the last ending I got really scared me :afraid:
Gran Turismo 5
Original post by LiamTheKook
Going through GTA IV to try and get 100%. Painfully long. :frown:

I'm thinking of picking that up in the summer. Any good?

I did quite enjoy it. Took me 40 hours 40 mins to complete on my first play through. It's a lot more simple than DA:O, but it works well. The combat is better than DA:O however, the environments and such aren't that much different to each other. They really did need to hire more designers to just change things up a bit. Theres a total of.. probably.. 5-8 different dungeon layouts? And they are just re-used time and time again.

Other than that, the story stands tall and is what you'd expect from Bioware, lots of twists and turns as well as choices you have to make that affect the story arc.
Reply 1275
Shogun 2 Total War and Split/Second
Original post by Bilco
Shogun 2 Total War and Split/Second

Have you played any other total wars?
If so, how do they compare for you?:smile:
Reply 1277
Magicka - It's OK, just a little fiddly to find out what combinations work where. Haven't tried co-op yet.
Reply 1278
KillZone 3, FIFA 11 and Legend of Mir 2.
Pokemon White. **** yea!

Latest