R.U.S.E
Magicka

Too many :frown:
Medieval 2: Total War
Dragon Age: Origins
Trackmania
Rift and Minecraft.
Guild wars

a lot of; Pirates of the Burning Sea (enjoying the PvP and port battles)
Original post by AstroZombie1
Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam

me too! what's your online name?

edit: oh and what system? I go on PC
Fired up GT5 again. Been doing some races in the '71 Mustang, and the Seasonal Events. I brought the McLaren SLR yesterday as well.
Original post by mevidek
me too! what's your online name?

edit: oh and what system? I go on PC

Loving BFBC2 and BFBC2:V atm!
Reply 1308
Homefront for xbox 360, horrible game wish i had of bought dragon age 2 instead. its far too short and just generally bad :frown:
Original post by Lyndon1504
Loving BFBC2 and BFBC2:V atm!

do you play on PC? If so then what's your online?
Original post by mevidek
do you play on PC? If so then what's your online?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Phobos1504
Reply 1311
I'm playing Breath of Fire now. Awesome game. It's very similar to most other SNES RPGs but for some reason I didn't get bored of it after the first 10 minutes like I do with other old school RPGs.

I bought mine from the EA store so I can't do play with you on steam, but I will add you on steam anyway. Is you Battlefield ID also phobos1504?
Reply 1313
Dissidia Duodecim... when the system upgrades and load data finish. Replaying FFX in the meantime.
Original post by Dragon
I'm playing Breath of Fire now. Awesome game. It's very similar to most other SNES RPGs but for some reason I didn't get bored of it after the first 10 minutes like I do with other old school RPGs.

Don't think I've seen the original, but Breath of Fire II is also for SNES and pretty good.
Reply 1315
Blur yesterday, Sims 3 earlier today.
Dragon Age 2.

Good game.
TF2.
EvE Online.
Sims Medieval. I'm actually addicted.

When I was younger I was actually obsessed with the sims but I got bored of the Sims 3 quite quickly - Medieval is just such a change and it's actually so fun to play. :biggrin:
Still playing Dragon Age II :smile:

Latest