The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Go into outer space, and be the first man on Mars. Yeah...
2 things
1. become a world-renowned pastor
2. become a doctor and build the largest, state-of-the-art hospital in Nigeria, so that our presidents will stop flying out of the country to receive medical treatment.
For me, yeah career and family etc etc.
But I think I'd be most happy with my life knowing that after I'm successful I can say to myself at any point of the day...
"I am going to my villa in Cyprus or the South of France for the week."
I don't know why but it just brings this feeling of happiness knowing I might actually be able to do that one day:biggrin:
failingatm
travelling dem 7 seas innit

Hi :sexface:
Reply 84
wasteofspace1990
Hi :sexface:

Hello random person I have never met. I wonder who you must me. :sexface:
Becoming a Jamaican warrior. Getting married would be nice too. :h:
Reply 86
U Lot Really Are A Boring Bunch
Reply 87
Meeting Adonis in real life, of course.

Otherwise having a family and kids would make me very happy. Hope that's not too girly. :s-smilie:

Err.. I want a huge Ducati motorcycle too, and I box regularly. :erm:

There, masculinised it up a bit. :u:
Money.
Reply 89
I'm not entirely sure yet :s-smilie:
DJkG.1
Meeting Adonis in real life, of course.

Otherwise having a family and kids would make me very happy. Hope that's not too girly. :s-smilie:

Err.. I want a huge Ducati motorcycle too, and I box regularly. :erm:

There, masculinised it up a bit. :u:

Adonis?! :lolwut:
To have no regrets
To find the means to live a prosperous privileged life, which in this world is done so by attaining money.

Stuff like falling in love, settling down and having kids is no 'goal' in my eyes, I would feel pretty pathetic if that was my life goal. It's not an achievement really, it's standard part of life, so average and just about everybody in the world has it. From wall street billionaires to cocoa farmers in ghana...they all settle down and have a family, it's not particularly hard to gain.

I care for money not because of the money itself, but what it represents and what it can bring to one's life. And of course, with money being the primary goal, it opens up the door to all the other goals.
Reply 93
chocolat321
Adonis?! :lolwut:

I can tell you don't know him.

He was an infamous TSR legend, who has now gone. :frown:
Reply 94
Of my 10 life goals, at the moment the most important is getting my degree. Its also by far the shortest goal, though its replacement is 'get a 2nd degree' so will be easy to change once achieved.
DJkG.1
I can tell you don't know him.

He was an infamous TSR legend, who has now gone. :frown:

Oh okay, lol.
Gone means banned?
Reply 96
chocolat321
Oh okay, lol.
Gone means banned?

Yeah he's banned.

Most people on here who have been members for a while know him on a first-name (well, user-name) basis. :p:

I'm surprised you've not heard him mentioned tbh.
DJkG.1
Yeah he's banned.

Most people on here who have been members for a while know him on a first-name (well, user-name) basis. :p:

I'm surprised you've not heard him mentioned tbh.

Oh well, I joined 3 years ago but never really posted much before. So I have no idea :o:
Reply 98
chocolat321
Oh well, I joined 3 years ago but never really posted much before. So I have no idea :o:

Yeah fair enough. :smile:

I noticed you had a join date a few years ago, but then I saw you didn't post that much. Gratz' on not getting addicted like me lol. :o:
Reply 99
To feel smart
To feel totally secure
Get married and have lotttts of children, in a totally alpha-male, masculine sort of sense hehehe:biggrin::p:

Latest

Trending

Trending